Sign in to follow this  
Insider

Lambert to Liverpool

Wouldn''t surprise me if they were interested in him....one day-so nothing much "insider" about that at all.

Dalglish is untouchable at Liverpool and you can bet your life that Dalglish remaining there would have been one of the main motivations for Gerrard extending his contract.

I doubt he will leave here unless we get relegated

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="A. Purist."]Culverhouse will go with him.[/quote]

OMFG! never! really?

[/quote]That''s two of us who think so then.  [Y]

Culverhouse as well? Blimey, don''t say they''ll be in for Karsa as well?

Lack of ambition by our owners of course. What on earth could Lambert achieve as Manager of Liverpool that he couldn''t achieve at Norwich?

It''ll be a disgrace. We''ll have to hound DS and MWJ out of this club if it happens. Liverpool! For goodness sake....

My man on the inside has told me that King Kenny will be dethroned tomorrow, and the ceremony to appoint Lambert as king of the scousers will take place on Thursday, pending the tests he has to complete before hand (such as how quickly can he steal all the tiers from the visiting teams coach.).

Lambert will then be given a budget of around £20, and will buy Holt, Fox, Tierney, Hoolahan and R.Martin for a total of £20 plus Andy Carroll, because he''s crap. Norwich will of course except the offer, because the board has no ambition, and Delia can''t wait to get her hands on the £20 so she can go buy a nice bit of fish from the market.

Norwich will then appoint Roy Keane as manager, with Gunn, Grant, Roeder and Duffy as his expert coaching team. Theoklitos, Semmy, Fozzy and Carl Robinson will all re-sign on 7 year contracts. A possible return for Jamie Cureton and Dion Dublin is also in the pipe line, but Jamie lad wants confirmation Delia will cook him his Chicken nuggets, chips and beans every wednesday. Lee Croft will then sign in a last minute deadline day signing, to save Norwich from the impending return to League One. His contract involves getting paid 7 pies a week, plus 2 for each appearance, and a free night out for every goal he scores, but only if he lets the younger lads join him.

I will stake my reputation on all that taking place, my inside guy has never let me down.

I actually fancy that Culverhouse might hang on here if Lambo is poached - he has connections with the club and might think that he''s done his ''apprenticeship''....and imo we could do a lot worse than give him a go if it came about.

But of course, the chances are that this is all just a pile of shite, right now - but could of course happen in the future.