Sign in to follow this  
Norwich or die tryin!

How many fans did we take today?

[quote user="CantonsHero"]2 were in the WBA end and got kicked out thanks to Morison![/quote]+ 2 undesirables, clearly no better than a couple of Scouse Scally''s causing trouble in the away end, tut, tut!

The two that got kicked out were old blokes. Didn''t look like much trouble.

I''d have thought if you were there to cause a ruckous, you''d have had a grin on your face as you were kicked out; these guys looked like they were being arrested.

Looked about 60% of the stand from what I could make out from the front.

First-half we were slightly subdued but I felt 2nd half we spurred them on to the 3points. Repertoire was a little limited today.

Like I said, undesirables. They must have been if the long arm of the law involved themsleves, right?Although, I do know that West Midland''s Police have a reputation for being more trouble than most at football matches.

Whats happend to proper football chants?

There is so little originality these days, this isn''t directed just at the Norwich fans, it just seems fans in general are either not singing/cheering at all, or are mainly coming out with the same old same old...

[quote user="Dick of PH Rag"]Like I said, undesirables. They must have been if the long arm of the law involved themsleves, right?

Although, I do know that West Midland''s Police have a reputation for being more trouble than most at football matches.
[/quote]

No Police to be seen inside or outside The Hawthorns today.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Dick of PH Rag"]Like I said, undesirables. They must have been if the long arm of the law involved themsleves, right?Although, I do know that West Midland''s Police have a reputation for being more trouble than most at football matches.[/quote]

No Police to be seen inside or outside The Hawthorns today.

[/quote]Oh come on Tilly, I''m sure it was you I was talking to in The Vine before the match ( alright maybe ex-copper then )They had a private security firm on duty at the ground. There was a good atmosphere in and around the ground and I don''t think they really needed any police there today.