Sign in to follow this  
65Vintage

We're doing brilliantly - how many points needed to stay up?

well listening to what the so called experts on Sky yesterday lunch time Merson claimed that if WBA win they will stay up they would have been on 25 instead we are on 28, at the start of the season we said 10 wins and a few draws will see us right we are on 7 wins now and 8 draws, and have some good winable home games to come, I think 36 will do us 40 would be A bonus. looking at the bottom three they have to go some to put us in danger, can anyons see Wigan getting a result today not even QPR they won''t get a result on the toon either, so for me its 36.

I have thought since season start that a point a game would keep us safe and and I stand by this.

Last season at this stage bottom three all had 20+ points.

Three wins and we are safe......IMO

I just did a BBC sport predictor for the rest of the season (Mainly as Ive got £10 bet with a mate on who will the league), but also out of curiousity on this question.Even with me being quite harsh on us, I have Norwich finishing 14th on 39 points, with the relegation line being 35. Wigan Bolton and QPR to go down. And as I said, that is with me being very pessimistic. City to win the league by the way, shame Ive got United in the bet [:(]