Sign in to follow this  
Oxford Canary

Lambert confirms signing of Brighton Winger!

Paul Lambert confirmed at the press conference that Norwich will sign NO ONE during the transfer winger. Exiting winger Craige NOONE has been the subject of much speculation during the January Transfer window.

I love the ''I thought the school holidays had finished'' comment, you do realise that kids have access to the internet outside of the school holidays?

But as for the OP, must be the most entertaining and funny post i''ve ever read, I think we should appoint you king of the Pinkun immediately.

[quote user="birchfest"]Almost as original as the pictures of signs joke.

I thought school holidays had finished?
[/quote]

I think this may involve a touch of truancy

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I love the ''I thought the school holidays had finished'' comment, you do realise that kids have access to the internet outside of the school holidays?

But as for the OP, must be the most entertaining and funny post i''ve ever read, I think we should appoint you king of the Pinkun immediately.[/quote]Urm yeah.. I dont actually think its a school child, I was implying... oh forget it!

[quote user="Oxford Canary"]Paul Lambert confirmed at the press conference that Norwich will sign NO ONE during the transfer winger. Exiting winger Craige NOONE has been the subject of much speculation during the January Transfer window.[/quote]

Oxford Canary, you wouldn''t have read Michael Connelly''s ''Blood Work'' would you ?  He uses the same abbreviation.