Sign in to follow this  
Horse Manure

Norwich Fan ejected from the West Brom stand

Did you see the middle aged bloke get manhandled out of his seat and bundled to the end of the row by the brave Baggies fans. He must have been sitting on his hands all game but Morisons goal must have been too much for him and he must have went up. Fair play to him and he looked ok after his ordeal and managed a smile to the Norwich fans. I tried to get the stewards attention as there was a spare seat next to me which he could have had, but he was marched out rapidly.

It''s one of those modern things - in the old days you''d get marched round to the away pen, but these days it seems you get kicked out.

Has to be said that we''ve been getting peed off with away fans in home areas, so fair enough: if you want to sit in home areas you need to obey ''the rules'' however hard it is.

not good news, i plan to sit there for the FA cup, going to have to learn to keep quiet, takes something away from the game though not being able to cheer along your team, i will feel like i am sitting in the Jarrold stand!

I could understand if the ground was full ie he was taking a seat from one of the Saggies, but it wasn''tI wonder if they would have been so self righteously militant if they were 3-0 and then found he was a City fan

personally I think we should expel one of there''s next season, if they stay up - in a sort of tit for tat thing they do with Embassies(tit being the operative word if it was Andian Chiles)

Just out of curiousity, was the big screen at WBA showing the match as it played live? Looked like it was on the highlights.

If so, do they show replays mid-game? Like the penalty decision etc?

[quote user="Harry"]Why sit with the Home Fans priceyrice, I can''t see getting tickets being a problem.[/quote]I know Harry, just i have some mates i don''t see that often who are WBA and will be a good laugh, sure i can get some rivarly going even if it is on the down low.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Was it Ed Balls?

Nobody Ed Balls like Steve Morison.

[/quote]

Love it[Y]

But Grant Holt does[;)]

The screen showed the game live but only replays of the goals were shown. Most other incidents are not replayed which is standard practice in most grounds. The picture quality was shocking though, i think they were Alba screens