Sign in to follow this  
BW

Body Language

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

I was too concerned with the goal celebration body language!

Neither Holt nor Morison tryed to kiss each other and they didn''t hold hands on the walk back to the half way line - very concerned!

Seriously, its obvious Morison and Holt aren''t bossom pals and probably won''t be but neither of them are letting the non best friendship get in the way of anything. - Great pass by Holt which lead to Morisons greal header and goal!

[/quote]

Its getting a bit like the script for Zippy and Bungle.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]She isn''t your source for the transfer rumours is she BW?[/quote]

I think it was her cousin.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

I was too concerned with the goal celebration body language!

Neither Holt nor Morison tryed to kiss each other and they didn''t hold hands on the walk back to the half way line - very concerned!

Seriously, its obvious Morison and Holt aren''t bossom pals and probably won''t be but neither of them are letting the non best friendship get in the way of anything. - Great pass by Holt which lead to Morisons greal header and goal!

[/quote]

I feel a bit of a tit asking this but what''s a bossom?

coding HTML

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]She isn''t your source for the transfer rumours is she BW?[/quote]

[/quote]

What''s that suppose to mean child?

I''m getting sick of this season. let''s just give this one up and go again in the championship and assemble a REAL premier league squad with PREM quality. lambert keeps getting crappy lower league players who nobody has heard of, apart from Vaughan. Steve Bruce is available and would get us back up with his experience along with signings like Fraizer Campbell, Mirame Diouf, Georgios Samaras and bring back Dean Ashton; real prem quality. let''s show QPR who the real premier league club are

I agree Cappsy. Come on guys, all this negativity is crap.

Just celebrate another fantastic 3 points away from home and enjoy the experience. Chelsea next next at home, I am slightly confident we can get something here they are not playing well.

Let''s say that even if Moro and Holty don''t like each other at least they are both professional enough to be putting the club and team before themselves AND the looks of the photo if this is them hating each other then I am all for it. 

[quote user="BW"]

coding HTML

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote] What''s that suppose to mean child?[/quote]

You mean "supposed to mean" I think boy 

lol simpletons if you didn''t get this was all one big joke then there is not much hope for you guys in life

[quote user="BW"]lol simpletons if you didn''t get this was all one big joke then there is not much hope for you guys in life[/quote]

I think we are all aware that there is one big joke and I am equally sure we all know who it is Boy Warnokled.

I think the OP didn''t see the huge grin on Holt''s face as he turned away from acknowledging the close at hand fans to celebrate with his teammates including Morison whom was greeted with the smile and open arms.

[quote user="BW"]Webbo you belong in Bridgend[/quote]

I won''t say where you belong but I think you probably know

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

I think the OP didn''t see the huge grin on Holt''s face as he turned away from acknowledging the close at hand fans to celebrate with his teammates including Morison whom was greeted with the smile and open arms.

[/quote]wooosh

[quote user="Oz Canary"]

I agree Cappsy. Come on guys, all this negativity is crap.

Just celebrate another fantastic 3 points away from home and enjoy the experience. Chelsea next next at home, I am slightly confident we can get something here they are not playing well.

Let''s say that even if Moro and Holty don''t like each other at least they are both professional enough to be putting the club and team before themselves AND the looks of the photo if this is them hating each other then I am all for it. 

[/quote]woooosh

From what I have heard today Holt was going across to confront one of our fans who challenged Holt about his commitment, something on the lines of "why didnt you try to score" and " where''s the commitment and heart  ? "Morison heard this and rushed across to stop Holt getting further involved with th fan and jumped up so Holt had to catch him - you can''t have a proper argument with anybody if you are carrying a 20 something bloke.So well done to Morison for quick thinking

[quote user="Making Plans"][img]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/57890000/jpg/_57890113_57890112.jpg[/img][/quote]"Oi, Morison!  How does that Stephen Fry pre-match ritual go again?"