Sign in to follow this  
BW

Body Language

Holt didn''t want to celebrate with morison turned to fans first however morison did want celebrate with Holt does this mean that Morison has fallen in love with Holt but Holt is still in Love with Martin... i don''t know Wiz let''s be avin yooooooou

I was going to comment on that celebration. i saw Holt look up just as he got into the box and if you look tonight you will see the look of disappointment on his face when he sees it''s Morison in the box. He even runs away and tries to avoid celebrating with Morison by trying to blend in with City fans in replica shirts.And when Morison jumps towards him in joy, does he reciprocate ? No, he just catches him.I Still, I''m sure our ''body language expert'' will be on here tonight celebrating our win.

I noticed this too, did you see at the end of the match, Holt and Morison were both clapping the Norwich fans, but there were several other players between them, maybe they knew something we don''t. They didn''t go down the tunnel arm in arm either :(

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]Load of B***S,Not the way it looked to me , take a look at the photo on bbc sport website report, looks like they are in love[/quote]

Couldn''t have put it better myself and now you have photographic proof. The way I saw it, Holt turned to the crowd to take the plaudits for a fantastic run and cross, and why shouldn''t he?

This messageboard gets more depressing every day. Is it Norfolk mentality to find something to moan about? Surely every single Norwich fan is in dreamland at the moment...

Looking at the picture in detail it looks no different to me and my wife in our family photo''s its all false love and smiles !!!!

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]Load of B***S,Not the way it looked to me , take a look at the photo on bbc sport website report, looks like they are in love[/quote]I''m glad the cross from Holt didn''t go over Morison''s head....yes?

[quote user="Making Plans"][img]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/57890000/jpg/_57890113_57890112.jpg[/img][/quote]Wasn''t that just before Surman had to get between them to stop Holt headbutting Morison?

Seriously I didnt notice til now...Look at the hatred between the two....I noticed Chrissy scored today too. Maybe a little jealousy brewinggggg

Photobucket

This is exactly my point, Holt had to grab Morison before Morison opened his right hand to reveal "COME AND GET ME PREM CLUBS" which he had written in biro at half time after deciding he''d make an effort in the 2nd half.

Unfortunately as he only managed to half open his fist, it read''Come an me mubs''Lets hope that doesn''t encourage some Prem manager to splash out on him

Watched the celebration on MOTD, Morrison signalled, Holt crossed, Morrison scored. Holt celebrates at the fans, turns to see Morrison coming at him, Holt smiled, they hugged, teammates piled in. All positive today, great 3 points.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Watched the celebration on MOTD, Morrison signalled, Holt crossed, Morrison scored. Holt celebrates at the fans, turns to see Morrison coming at him, Holt smiled, they hugged, teammates piled in. All positive today, great 3 points.[/quote]nah, you''re reading it all wrong...

I was going to start something similar last night, but from ''there may have been issues earlier in the season but they look like they are well buried now''.

Holt continued his run and turned to the fans.. Morry ran straight to him after the ball hit the net, big hugs......

Looked great to me..

Enjoy and good to see in the main we all seem to agree with this.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

I should also point out that Holt was clapping faster than Morison when they were applauding the fans. 

If that doesn''t spell it out to you lot that Morison wants to leave this january then you''re all fools frankly.......

[/quote]

Just brilliant [*]

I was too concerned with the goal celebration body language!

Neither Holt nor Morison tryed to kiss each other and they didn''t hold hands on the walk back to the half way line - very concerned!

Seriously, its obvious Morison and Holt aren''t bossom pals and probably won''t be but neither of them are letting the non best friendship get in the way of anything. - Great pass by Holt which lead to Morisons greal header and goal!