Sign in to follow this  
Barking Mad Barclay Boy

Ordering online WBA cup game

I went in to the Carrow Road ticket office this afternoon and they wouldn''t let me choose my seats, Told me they had to sell them in the order West Brom wanted.

I think the ordering online is new for away matches - I don''t think I''ve ever picked my seats for the football, and have never considered it a problem (although I can understand the premise for those with kids or vision issues). The only way around it is to phone through to ticket office tomorrow if you have special requirements (ie you don''t want to be pitch level etc) and talk to them.

As far as I''m aware, especially for away matches, they allocate them from the front and in rows, and fill them up that way, eg. the first ones sold are front row and so on. I''m pretty sure if you order 4 tickets, provided there are four spaces next to each other, they will put you all together, and not two at the end of one row, and two at the beginning of the next.

Hope that makes sense

Online away ticket sales are very new, and a good addition.  Unless all teams used the same system it wouldn''t be practical to allow seat selection as each ground would have to be built on the system.