Sign in to follow this  
Graham Humphrey

2012-13 season ticket prices announced

[quote user="ryan1992"]I may get getting my hours doubled soon, but it''s still a lot of money. 16% increase on top of anything is huge![/quote]You''ll be fine then as it''s a 100% increase in pay... more than most people can hope for!Out of interest, what do you drive to be costing you £1,600 in insurance? 

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="ryan1992"]I may get getting my hours doubled soon, but it''s still a lot of money. 16% increase on top of anything is huge![/quote]You''ll be fine then as it''s a 100% increase in pay... more than most people can hope for!Out of interest, what do you drive to be costing you £1,600 in insurance?  [/quote]If his user name includes his date of birth, could be anything.  Car insurance has gone through the roof for young drivers and Ryan can''t be more than 20.  I''ll guess a Ford Fiesta.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Great value still in my mind, less than £25 per game (based on Premier League).
[/quote]

I wouldn''t disagree, although Wolves - a reasonably comparable club - has a basic range of prices from £370 to £490 for next season. Our equivalent range is £471 to £532.

Some more percentages, which show that pre-adult rise in the Barclay and various family areas is the sharpest overall:

Barclay etc adult 11.2 per cent rise.

Barclay u-21 16.4 per cent.

Side stand wing seat adult 11 per cent

Side stand wing u-21 11.2 per cent.

Side stand centre seats all ages 9.8 per cent.

[/quote]

The EDP has this u-21 Barclay figure as a 34 per cent rise, but I THINK[8-|] that is a miscalculation, based on an erroneous price for last season. And just to stress all these figures are based on fans paying before the first deadline.

I have just had a look at the online brochure.

My seat in the Cathedral Lounge will cost me £790- for the first deadline renewal..............Wow!!!

This is £41.58p per game!

The next priciest is £532- or £28.00 per game.

So I''m expected to pay £258.00 more than the next priced seat.

What do supporters get for this extra? Currently, a free programme few want and a beverage in a paper cup plus a biscuit (if remaining).

We have one plasma screen TV set too low to see from a short distance, a bar, a small toilet with no hot water, a cushioned seat which has the effect of decreasing the leg room, blank emulsioned walls, a damp patch on the low ceiling and a few tables and chairs.

Perhaps, as I see there are two added lounges, the facilities will be improved to match the price, but the current set up is already supposed to be enhanced from last season and certainly does not justify the difference.

Perhaps the Club wants a clear out before the re-build? Certainly, the supporters in my area are as loyal and passionate not to mention longstanding as any others but they are not demonstrably wealthy and it seems to me they are being rinsed - especially as the rear standing area is usually full of standing, watching Club staff sharing our executive experience for free.

Now, I don''t ask for or expect any empathy from anyone but I do feel entitled to highlight what seems to me to be questionable pricing. While the product on the pitch is marvelous the product in the stands is not at least 50% better than anywhere else.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I really can''t believe some of you people. Apart from Ryan, most of you seem quite happy with another rip-off by the club. Just another wheeze to line the cooks pocket. At a time when the government are trying to keep inflation down, NCFC decide to increase prices by an average of 14%. There''d be an outcry if the same thing were to happen with some of lifes necessities like fags and beer. And another thing, there''s no mention of a rebate. What if we''re relegated at the end of the season which is still very much on the cards, just look at Blackpool. We''ll be paying the highest prices in the second division and all this just two years after the cook took us to our lowest level for fifty years.

Sheep, all of ye, Sheep, SHEEP!!! [:@][:@][:@]
[/quote]

I bet Cluck and Butler don''t renew their seaso...oh yeah, silly me.

[/quote]

Now Duncan that''s an interesting point[^o)] I wonder it we''ll be invited to check it out with Roy Blower[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I really can''t believe some of you people. Apart from Ryan, most of you seem quite happy with another rip-off by the club. Just another wheeze to line the cooks pocket. At a time when the government are trying to keep inflation down, NCFC decide to increase prices by an average of 14%. There''d be an outcry if the same thing were to happen with some of lifes necessities like fags and beer. And another thing, there''s no mention of a rebate. What if we''re relegated at the end of the season which is still very much on the cards, just look at Blackpool. We''ll be paying the highest prices in the second division and all this just two years after the cook took us to our lowest level for fifty years.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now Duncan that''s an interesting point[^o)] I wonder it we''ll be invited to check it out with Roy Blower[:^)]

[/quote]

Naah don''t think you will even get a response.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably not. There''s nothing to gain by pretending you have a ticket to buy one. Much more mileage in pretending to "throw them in".

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably not. There''s nothing to gain by pretending you have a ticket to buy one. Much more mileage in pretending to "throw them in".

[/quote]

I just wonder what The Butler will be doing at 12.45pm tomorrow?

Gona'' cost me an extra £25 next season! Still only about £11 a game. Although when I hop over the line and pay adult £25 a game is alot of money!

The best thing we have is the interest free credit. Aboloshing that would make last years price difficult for many let alone with the increase. Having to find a few extra quid a month is possible for most people if they want it badly enough. Finding the money up front or having to finance it other ways takes it out of many''s reach.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="ryan1992"]I may get getting my hours doubled soon, but it''s still a lot of money. 16% increase on top of anything is huge![/quote]You''ll be fine then as it''s a 100% increase in pay... more than most people can hope for!Out of interest, what do you drive to be costing you £1,600 in insurance?  [/quote]

Believe it or not, a 1 litre Corsa! It''s the fact I have diabetes that bumps it so much!