Sign in to follow this  
The Wesminator

Nice day for Lit'lun

........No not Wes......

Little son will be one of the Mascots tomorrow and to say he is a tad excited is an understatement. How the hell is going to sleep tonight god only knows.

Funny thing is wifey decided she was going to accompany him and I didnt even get a say.....just because she has the hots for PL.

So thats me on my own tomorrow, well other two tickets were soon bagged.

Lets hope for a big upset..

I was 13/14 when I did it, away at Huddersfield.Was a fantastic night, meeting the players and in the changing room.Bellers was there thensure the lil''un will have a great day!

Well I am sure we all had a great day today at CR but one little chap had an amazing day and walked onto the pitch holding Andrew Surman''s hand.

They looked after son and wifey great today and I am not sure which one enjoyed it most.

The players were charming, very friendly, chatted with her and son openly according to the boss.

Top marks Norwich City FC for a day that will be remembered for a very long time indeed......

The game..........I have never seen us play as I have seen today. We were total class and made on of Europe''s ''top'' teams look extremely ordinary.

OTBC