Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

***SHOCK POLL*** Worhtington IN or OUT? ***VOTE HERE***

I''m sitting on a barbed wire fence at this moment in time..."Ouch! ooh! ahh! strewth!".... I was most suprised when he was initially appointed, and I thought he had the personality of a failed mortuary attendant..... But, after dragging us from the bowel''s of relegation, I took a shine to him, and thought he had something in him (apart from a personality!) and could do things for the Club.

Last season was fan-dabbi-dozi.... and my moods were all positive and I couldn''t wait for the Prem season to start! I now honestly admit, that I am somewhat personally feeling morose and deflated. I haven''t really enjoyed the season, and at times feel the stomach churning emptiness I felt, when we drew 1-1 against Villa the last time we were in the Top-flight, and then leaving the ground with the missus- thinking that we were destined for worse things under the Chase monopoly.....

Worthy has done well to get us were we are, and I accept that we are really not up to it this season. It is just so heartbreaking to be the ''whipping boys'' of the league, and not feeling positive about a result from the next game. I am not going to rant, because I can''t give any solutions to our predicament, and it''s really up to the manager, coaching & playing staff - to take a look at our current plight and take responsibility and accountability for the failure to at least get more wins than fingers on the right hand- with which I type this post. If they give it their all till May, and demonstrate to me that they''re justifying their wages, then I see a glimmer of positivity for the battle next season. If not, ''Deja Vu'' and 9 more years in the wilderness......I will be there regardless! OTBC ;~)

Worthy needs to earn my IN!

In for the rest of this season - if he persists in playing Holt, Fleming, Edie ahead of Safri, Charlton, Helveg and there is no improvement between now and the end of the season then out in the summer.

Whole place needs shaking up - too cosy for some players, while others lamguish with apparently no hope of ever playing no matter how badly those in the team perform.

Worthy appears to have lost the plot.

I would have thought the opinions on the first 8 pages would''ve meant this thread didn''t need to resurface.  One game against one of the best sides in Europe isn''t going to change my opinion

Should have known better when Worthy suggested there would be at least one change today, and surprise surprise there wasn''t.  The way I feel at the moment when I see the likes of Fleming, Holt, Edworthy and Stuart in ahead of Helveg, Charlton, Safri and Jonson I would have to say let Worthy go and bring in a manager who is prepared to play his best players. 

Don''t wait until next season when you know he will play the same old under performing players.  Should we be relegated it is crucial to get a good start and that is not going to happen with Worthy in charge. 

Sorry but he has to go, he did a great job of getting us up there but now we need someone a bit tougher with premier experience, who can just not get us up there, but can also keep us up there.

Plus someone who can vary their post match interviews would be a bonus.

IN! We have waited SO long to be where we r now it would be silly to let him go. We knew we weren''t going to be great in the premiership and we knew that there was a big chance of us going down again so I say IN ''cos HE is the one who has got Norwich where they are now even if they face religation! 

IN!!!!!!!

The heart says: IN, and the mind says: IN, so...

Incidentally, what''s the current poll count?

[quote]OUT OUT OUT...WE WERE A DISGRACE!!! TIME 4 A CHANGE![/quote]

At what point today were we a disgrace?  We went out and played Fulham off the park for the first 35 minutes - and with better luck (and better refereeing) we would have at worst been level, maybe ahead at half-time.  Worthy decided to go for goals and stuck more and more attacking players on - not bad for a defensive, negative manager - and we got cuaght out for more goals against.  So what?

Worth IN for my money - we wouldn''t have been in a last day scramble at all but for him (well maybe to avoid the drop into League One)

Definately In.  Don''t know anyone else who can do any better with the money available. 

Most definitely IN.  If anything can be gleaned from the debacle it is that the defence must be strengthened.  Don''t let Mr Doomcaster rattle on about how poverty stricken the club is Craig Fleming needs to be replaced and some semblance of a defence built.

If I ever see Holt & Fleming in a city shirt again then most definately out.....if not, lets see if he can get us back up so...in.

if we are not in the top three by the end of october,then i am afraid it would have to be bye-bye worthy

IN!

What this club continues to need is stability and if Worthy is sacked we will be back to where we were when we got relegated in 1995 and can forget about the Premiership for another 10 years.

Worthy deserves the chance to get as back at the first time of asking.

Perhaps those that continue to post Worthy out messages on here could suggest who would do a better job.

In.

Bad day today, but rarely been as proud of the team as over the last month or two. Even today, with Ashton''s disallowed goal and two possible penalties it could all have gone differently. At 2-0 (unluckily) down, we had to attack and chase it, and Fulham were a good enough side to punish us.

That''s not Worthington''s fault, that just football.

Bring on next season (I''ll miss the live matches in Canada, though).

[quote]OUT OUT OUT...WE WERE A DISGRACE!!! TIME 4 A CHANGE![/quote]

You been quiet lately on this subject CB, bet you been sitting there sharpening your poisonous pen waiting for a bad result so you could drag up this boring dirge yet again eh ?