Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Howson wants to stay at Leeds!

[quote user="Ruddy Wizard"]This place would be dead without people who are prepared to create a bit of discussion First Wiz.[/quote]

But isn''t that the very thing the plastic mods are trying to achieve[:^)]

I think you think you know what you are talking about Nutty Buddy but if you think that I think the same I''m not so sure.

Ummmm...

And it''s Ruddy buddy. It could be nutty butty or even nutty slutty[:$] How much thought does it take to understand something so simple....

[;)]

Why would anyone need to use insulting terms in a discussion Nutty buddy?

This could go on all day I''m sure but I''ll leave you to have the last word as may be your wont ;)

I''m sure that there is probably some truth in what this Ben Parker character said. Howson hasn''t asked to leave Leeds. he is a Leeds lad. We should also not kid ourselves that his dream has always been to play for Norwich. If Leeds were looking good for promotion then he probably would have sat tight. i suspect there is also an element of Howson wanting to convey to the fans that he has not been a party to forcing any move through and upping the pressure on Bates.

That said not wanting to leave Leeds is not the same thing as not wanting to join Norwich. Leeds have made it clar they want the money and with that money on the table he is no longer wanted. Once he''s got his head round that he will have come down to us and seen that we are a good club and this is a great opportunity for him to further his career in the premiership under a fantastic manager. If he didn;t want to join us he would have turned down our personal terms and sat it out at Leeds til the summer when he would have offers on the table from prem clubs. If, therefore, he joins us its because he wants to play for a decent club in the prem and once he is down here I am confident that, just like the others who have come from "bigger clubs" he will love it and he will flourish.