Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Howson wants to stay at Leeds!

Oh good grief, Wiz you are the Daily Star of this message board with your sensationalism headlines for the titles of your thread:''Howson wants to stay at Leeds''Where in any of you ''evidence'' does it suggest that he does... a post from one of the nutters on waccos! Has he come out in public and said this himself? Or the fake twitter account, the one of two fake acounts as Leeds players are banned from having twitter, something the club captain would surely have followed. No doubt 4 or 5 months ago at the start of negotiations for his contract at Leeds he probably did want to stay, but seeing how he has ambition... ambition enough to move away from his boyhood club, its become very very apparent from what Leeds and Grayson have said that he is NOT staying.He was at the game yesterday and watched his future club put on an excellent performance against a champions league team... frankly if your crazy ramblings and unsubstantiated were true Lambert an Mcnally wouldnt touch him with a barge poll and quite right too.

It''s a very delicate situation at Leeds, and i expect he wants to leave on good terms with the supporters foremost so i imagine he''s trying to put the right vibes out there.

Let''s not forget that fast forward ten years he''ll be looking at going back to Elland Road, if he hasnt already returned in that time.

Boards, Managers and Chairmen come and go, but as we know the supporters don''t forget.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

As I said in the ''other'' Johnny Howson thread, this deal is not done yet!

My mate at the Leeds game had heard Howson wants to stay there and ''apparently'' Ben Parker was telling people in the bar he didnt want to leave.

His Twitter say''s ''Not a done deal yet, Im Leeds through and through''

He was told Leeds had accepted a bid for him and he was to get himself to Norwich for discussions.

[/quote]So you won''t believe Sky Sports as a source but you''ll believe a Twitter account claiming to be him, even though his name is spelt incorrectly and he has hardly any followers. [:|]

Thing about this thread is that we all started discussing about this Ben Parker/who has said what thing last night on one of the other Howson threads. Not sure why thcis new one was needed.

Not sure why they haven''t announced it yet. He was at the game yesterday which points to his signing being very very close. However, I won''t believe it until he''s sitting next to Paul Lambert in front of the press as a Norwich player.

Mischief making by Leeds fans angry at the prospect of losing their captain and arguably best player to a team they are not particularly fond of, I understand their anger, imagine how this board would light up if we accepted a bid from say Wolves for Grant Holt.

If anybody seriously thinks that Paul Lambert or McNally would spend £2M on a player who is not committed to playing for Norwich City then they need to have a long hard look at themselves. Howson stalled on a new deal at Leeds, he has agreed terms with Norwich, if he really did not want to play for us he could easily engineer a situation whereby we could not afford him, the only thing that will scupper this deal is his medical

Let''s add this to the OPs wall of shame which includes "Holt is not coming here!", "Foulger to buy out Delia!", "I''m worried Roeder will leave to join a bigger club" etc. etc.Howson may well want to play for Leeds United.  He also apparently wants to play Premier League football.  Clearly these two facts don''t sit well together as Leeds are gash.  Therefore, he''ll join us.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]Anyone in mind Cantiaci?[/quote]

Absolutle not just wishful thinking.

I''m not starting any rumours!

[/quote]

Fair enough, just over a week left to go - think there''s time and room in the squad for one more addition.

Wiz has done nothing wrong but mention that Howson has strong feelings to Leeds and the deal isn''t done yet. Usual suspects trying to bully others though was to be expected when you don''t like what you hear.

[quote user="BW"]Wiz has done nothing wrong but mention that Howson has strong feelings to Leeds and the deal isn''t done yet. Usual suspects trying to bully others though was to be expected when you don''t like what you hear.[/quote]

You only agree with him because you both are in the subset of "Rumour-monger" and "Knob".

BW - Wiz has done what he consistently does, take 2+2 and make 54765688493003.0009857 to the power of 234353. As an avid propagator of BS yourself, your empathy is understandable but entirely misguided.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Wiz where are you getting the tweets from because he his last tweet was 43weeks ago according to his twitter profile. This thread just sounds like more attention seeking sensationalism from you. Howson was at Carrow Road yesterday, who wouldnt want to join us after that.[/quote]

https://twitter.com/#!/Johnnyhowson

[/quote]

How many footballers do you know Wizard who have 187 followers, most of them have thousands, thats a fake account.

[/quote]

No need for that attitude CA especially with me dearie.

[quote user="BW"]Wiz has done nothing wrong but mention that Howson has strong feelings to Leeds and the deal isn''t done yet. Usual suspects trying to bully others though was to be expected when you don''t like what you hear.[/quote]

Cheers BW.

This boards ''No Marks'' and ''Non Entities'' have tried to ''bully me'' off here for years...its still not working...and never will!

My simple reply to them all is........[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Disgusting/piss.gif[/IMG]

Wiz do you honestly, seriously believe Lambert would entertain signing a player who does not want to come to NCFC? All you are doing is regurgitaing nonense from a fake Twitter account. Basically BW know four fifths of bugger all about this deal, who do you trust Wiz, Lambert or some mischief making Leeds fan?

"have tried to ''bully me'' off here for years...its still not working...and never will!"No, they just wait till you throw a huff and storm off vowing never to come back ......

...............................until you reappear with another attack on City

ps how come your posts only seem to be attacking the club in some way - I wonder what your reason for not liking our club is ?

[quote user="City1st"]"have tried to ''bully me'' off here for years...its still not working...and never will!"No, they just wait till you throw a huff and storm off vowing never to come back ......

ps how come your posts only seem to be attacking the club in some way - I wonder what your reason for not liking our club is ?[/quote]See what I find odd is how someone with ''In lambert I trust'' at the bottom of his page, seems to be suggesting that we are naive in the players were signing. So much has been said about how Lambert is extremely particular in his signings, so why do you not TRUST Lambert and the board to have secured a player who wants to be a Norwich player. Or are you suggesting that Lambert is naive and unaware of what the players he signs truly wants.Oh and before I get some bile of a retort about how you do back him... werent you the one that was slating Morrison and saying he was off and not wanting to be a Norwich player. Awfull of Lambert to be so short sighted with that one, signing a player that wants out, or trying to sign a player who wants out before hes even joined. If you dont want people having ago stop stiring up trouble and sensationilism.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Well CD I''m sure you will be delighted as the rest of us when he signs[/quote]

I''ll be delighted, if/when it happens.

Especially living in Leeds and hearing how good he is from people up here!

"have tried to ''bully me'' off here for years...its still not working...and never will!"No, they just wait till you throw a huff and storm off vowing never to come back ......

...............................until you reappear with another attack on CityQuality!

When have i even mentioned i know anything of this deal? Ridiculous double attack on the Wizard people!!!

[quote user="Twitchy"]"have tried to ''bully me'' off here for years...its still not working...and never will!"

No, they just wait till you throw a huff and storm off vowing never to come back ......

Quality!
[/quote]

;

Spoken from the safety of ''the pack''........pathetic.

[quote user="birchfest"][quote user="City1st"]"have tried to ''bully me'' off here for years...its still not working...and never will!"

No, they just wait till you throw a huff and storm off vowing never to come back ......

ps how come your posts only seem to be attacking the club in some way - I wonder what your reason for not liking our club is ?
[/quote]

See what I find odd is how someone with ''In lambert I trust'' at the bottom of his page, seems to be suggesting that we are naive in the players were signing. So much has been said about how Lambert is extremely particular in his signings, so why do you not TRUST Lambert and the board to have secured a player who wants to be a Norwich player. Or are you suggesting that Lambert is naive and unaware of what the players he signs truly wants.

Oh and before I get some bile of a retort about how you do back him... werent you the one that was slating Morrison and saying he was off and not wanting to be a Norwich player. Awfull of Lambert to be so short sighted with that one, signing a player that wants out, or trying to sign a player who wants out before hes even joined.

If you dont want people having ago stop stiring up trouble and sensationilism.
[/quote]

Who said I don''t? it was just my observation, for nearly 9 years I''ve posted on here and I''m damned if I''ll let you''re kind tell  me what I can or cannot write.

This Ben Parker leak, isnt idle gossip.

It was a speech in the pavillion bar, the mic had to be taken off him by Lorimer.

[quote user="City1st"]
[/quote]

Taken over 9 years, my positive posts far outweight any negative ones. So I can only assume that:

1. You wern''t here then so missed them .

2. You didn''t mention them at the time as it destroyed your perception of me.

3. Or yet again you just want another ruck with me. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Cool/cool-045.GIF[/IMG]

Well CDMullins, we are all supporters and want only the best for our team.

It looks as if some of your fears were ill founded judging by God''s comments on the pink un.

I appreciate from your past posts that you live in Yorkshire so your football life must be satisfying. Keep the yella flag flying.