Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Howson wants to stay at Leeds!

At least according to Waccoe and other Leeds forums, his tweets are very pro Leeds too.

Join or not Jonny, we''d welcome you here but make your mind up lad.

Well of course he does, he''s a Leeds fan and lives right near the ground. However I''m very confident he also wants to join us.

Wiz where are you getting the tweets from because he his last tweet was 43weeks ago according to his twitter profile.

This thread just sounds like more attention seeking sensationalism from you.

Howson was at Carrow Road yesterday, who wouldnt want to join us after that.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Wiz where are you getting the tweets from because he his last tweet was 43weeks ago according to his twitter profile. This thread just sounds like more attention seeking sensationalism from you. Howson was at Carrow Road yesterday, who wouldnt want to join us after that.[/quote]

https://twitter.com/#!/Johnnyhowson

As I said in the ''other'' Johnny Howson thread, this deal is not done yet!

My mate at the Leeds game had heard Howson wants to stay there and ''apparently'' Ben Parker was telling people in the bar he didnt want to leave.

His Twitter say''s ''Not a done deal yet, Im Leeds through and through''

He was told Leeds had accepted a bid for him and he was to get himself to Norwich for discussions.

Assuming that is his account?

Where does it say he wants to stay?  And his last tweet on weds was nothing agreed, which is correct, & which has since changed as terms have now been agreed.!   He is clearly a leeds fan but can we hold that against him

How do you know terms have been agreed?

Please dont send me a link to the Skysports website, the same website that broke the news to Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank was to become our new manager!

To say it was announced the bid was accepted on Tuesday morning, its taking a while to be finalised

Im not sure that is his account cause it says @JOHNNYhowson and his name is Jonny. John and Jonathan are two separate names.

The other account is @jonnyhowson and he hasn''t updated it for 43wks. Unless he set up a new account I don think that''s him.

We know terms have been agreed because Lambert said so in a post match interview on radio Norfolk. He also said the medical has been done. So you can''t really get a more clear cut source than that can you!

Leeds Posters:

My mate was speaking to Ben Parker in the Pavilion at E.R today. Parker was saying that he has spoken to Jonny since the offer was accepted and said that he still really wants to stay at Leeds and that the club want the money more than the player.

However, I  found this:

Leeds players aren''t allowed to use twatter remember, and what does though and though mean?

We''re hearing through Parker that Howson wants to stay .

But grayson says and i quote "He felt it was too good an opportunity to turn down and we thought it was a good opportunity in a business sense ,It was a difficult decision for Jonny but he had to weigh up many things. He felt the best opportunity was to secure Premier League football now."

This isnt what we are now hearing

I''m just passing on what I''ve found so lay off shooting the message bearer eh?

Wiz don''t hide behind the don''t shoot the messenger line, nowhere in your OP did you say according to such and such.

This is your opinion alone and it''s attention seeking, like most of your posts. Garbage, no basis whatsoever.

We all know how Lambert and McNasty work. If there is any hint that Howson is not fully committed they will kick him out of the door.

By all accounts this has happened before. McNasty doesn''t like an attempt to pull the wool over his eyes with agents either.

This tweet business is a nonsense. If it was/is him, his last tweet was the 18th ffs

I hope I''m correct - I''m sure all is going smoothly with this one.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Leeds Posters:

My mate was speaking to Ben Parker in the Pavilion at E.R today. Parker was saying that he has spoken to Jonny since the offer was accepted and said that he still really wants to stay at Leeds and that the club want the money more than the player.

However, I  found this:

Leeds players aren''t allowed to use twatter remember, and what does though and though mean?

We''re hearing through Parker that Howson wants to stay .

But grayson says and i quote "He felt it was too good an opportunity to turn down and we thought it was a good opportunity in a business sense ,It was a difficult decision for Jonny but he had to weigh up many things. He felt the best opportunity was to secure Premier League football now."

This isnt what we are now hearing

I''m just passing on what I''ve found so lay off shooting the message bearer eh?

[/quote]

And if anyone wants to go on Rumour web site you can write anything you like, and pretend to be anyone you want 

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Wiz don''t hide behind the don''t shoot the messenger line, nowhere in your OP did you say according to such and such. This is your opinion alone and it''s attention seeking, like most of your posts. Garbage, no basis whatsoever.[/quote]

Yes I did, clearly......read it again.

had to make an account just to reply.

yes ofc he will find it hard to leave leeds since he has supported them and has played for them his whole life. also you linked a twitter account, do you really think this is his account? i mean the leeds captain with 188 followers? i doubt this is his account tbh.

anyways i hope this deal does go through smoothly as he is a great prospect.

Leeds fanBen Parker(leeds left back) said yesterday that he has spoke to Jonny Howson and he doesnt want to leave and Leeds are more interested in taking the money then keeping the player, this started a spat with leeds director Peter Lorimer who was also in the pavilion with himthis said Howson was at you game yesterday, so i would say that means he is signingAlso i see Snodgrass has told leeds he wont sign a new contract and you lot are favorites to sign him

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]We all know how Lambert and McNasty work. If there is any hint that Howson is not fully committed they will kick him out of the door. By all accounts this has happened before. McNasty doesn''t like an attempt to pull the wool over his eyes with agents either. This tweet business is a nonsense. If it was/is him, his last tweet was the 18th ffs I hope I''m correct - I''m sure all is going smoothly with this one.[/quote]

I pray you''re right Bury, he''s a top player.

[quote user="Greengrass yellowson"]Leeds fan

Ben Parker(leeds left back) said yesterday that he has spoke to Jonny Howson and he doesnt want to leave and Leeds are more interested in taking the money then keeping the player, this started a spat with leeds director Peter Lorimer who was also in the pavilion with him

this said Howson was at you game yesterday, so i would say that means he is signing

Also i see Snodgrass has told leeds he wont sign a new contract and you lot are favorites to sign him

[/quote]

Cheers Leeds fan, signing Snoddy would be a stunning coup.

Another Waccoe snippet:

A I said he could just sign his championship contract and stay.

Norwich is a good club for him to go to they''ve a good manager and he will get the opportunity to prove himself in the premiserhip.

Leeds are a championship club with crowds that are bettered by several championship clubs. We can''t afford to pay him what he is worth!

He''s too good a player to be managed by Grayson and his ever changing systems as well.

If at this stage we can get money for him it will be a good deal for the club especially given his injuries.

If he''s stays and we get up through the play offs it would be even better.

We can then look forward to breaking all premiership records!

Not his twitter account.

Why do people still feel the need to click on threads made by FirstWiz, they''re evidently all attention seeking bull excrement bordering on hysteria.

If he wasn''t keen on signing for us, why bother staying for the Chelsea game? He could easily have gone back to Leeds to watch them humiliate the scum...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Wiz where are you getting the tweets from because he his last tweet was 43weeks ago according to his twitter profile. This thread just sounds like more attention seeking sensationalism from you. Howson was at Carrow Road yesterday, who wouldnt want to join us after that.[/quote]

https://twitter.com/#!/Johnnyhowson

[/quote]

How many footballers do you know Wizard who have 187 followers, most of them have thousands, thats a fake account.

Is this the same Howson who has officially ''agreed personal terms'' to join us?

Maybe it''s just me, but if he truly wanted to stay there (I''m sure in many ways he does), then he wouldn''t have ''agreed personal terms''...