Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Another Prem manager sacked?

Would be slightly surprised at this as they interviewed the Wolves chairman last week & he said they weren''t delighted with performances but there was no value in "chopping and changing".  Of course at that point, Neil Warnock wasn''t on the market...

I reckon that''s them done for if he has been sacked.

Been thinking the same thing about Keane at Blackburn. Despite all the abuse he has been doing well with what he has available. They looked a good side when they came here and I reckon their only chance of staying up is to keep him.

Wolves have got some serious problems and, for my money, look like a cert for the drop. In the games that I have watched them there are clear indicators. An example is Stephen Hunt ( although he''s not the only one ), whenever a throw-in takes place he pretends he''s active but never marks anyone. Any team that starts to see their players performing this way but then the same player still gets in the team next time out means the work  ethic is gone but there''s no money available to seek replacements. 

i wonder why we8wba isnt on any of the Wolves sites if he was such a big fan...but then he wasnt a wolves fan was he?

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Will Martinez survive the season?[/quote]

Interesting one Cantiaci. I suppose the argument will be he''s got them out of trouble before (just !) so who says he can''t again ? I remember the chairman saying that his job was safe whatever happened at the end of last season, so would that be any different now ?  Also, if they really dropped away in the next few months, would anyone of any note want to take over, whatever the money on offer ?

I''ve a feeling that Kean may survive at Blackburn. If Venky''s were going to fire him, surely they''d have done it by now ?

Martinez will be Wigan manager come May. He turned down Villa last summer out of loyalty to DW. DW will do same in return. Mick McCarthy is in danger. Owen Coyle seems to have board backing, as does Steve Kean.

McCarthy is the next obvious manager in the danger zone.