Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

It''s a real toss up as to who to go for in Portugal this week. There are 3 that stand out and as a few have gone for Benfica already, I''m going to have to go for Porto.

Unbeaten at home this season they face Vitória SC on Sunday, who haven''t won away.

It''s going to be a Porto Home Win for me.

Good luck all.

ON BEHALF OF EDDIE WHO CANNOT ACCESS THIS MESSAGEBOARD AT THE MOMENT DUE TO ONGOING LOG IN PROBLEMS FOR THOSE OF YOU ON FACEBOOK THE RAYS FUNDS FOR FONCY PAGE CAN BE USED SO HE CAN ACCEPT YOUR PICKS THERE.

Wrexham to beat Kettering for me please - if this doesnt go ahead, then Fleetwood to beat Darlington    Best of luck and heres looking forward to both a PUPs and City win!!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Since acces to this bl**dy system cannot be relied on, a provisional choice:

Compiegne vs Lille in the Coupe de France.

Lille to win.

Compiegne are 9th in the amateur CFA, three divisions below Ligue 1, in which Lille are third.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[/quote]

I''ll stick with this.

Keep them coming guys, will send out the six later this evening. Have four locked down, hoping to see odds on one, and still umming and arring over the final two.

I''ve been looking after Legend Iwans pick which is De Graafschap vs Heerenveen  Away Win.

And City Angel emailed me hers which is West Ham to beat Forest

On Facebook : -

Mister Chops and Mandie picked Benfica.

Fonejacker selected Ivory Coast to beat Sudan.

NCFCStar went for Carlisle to beat Walsall

Graham Humphrey''s nap is Sheffield Wednesday to beat Hartlepool

Jellytot''s is Birmingham to beat Watford

My own selection is Sporting Braga  v   Rio Ave  Home Win

And every one sends their best  wishes to Trent and all the PUPs.

Thanks everyone for making the effort this week despite all the problems. Let''s hope the board is back for good now. If so then maybe we can start to build the numbers back up.

Cheers NN - Think ive got everyones written down, plenty to think about. Im holding off in the hope that we get some odds for the Fleetwood v Darlington game but not sure it is going to happen. Bookies are obviously as unsure about the game as everyone else! Also Jed/NBS if you guys are about then would be great to see your thoughts for the week as you both cant stop picking winners at the moment.

Hi Trent and good evening pups...

I always post on a Friday night, so often I am a little late for the final selections.  Sorry guys in advance.

Anyway, hopefully i''ve made this week in time, i''m for going with Purple and picking Lille.  Lille are going pretty well in Ligue 1, and hopefully Joe Cole can do the biz for us...  It was a toss up between Lille, AC Milan and Celtic.  I may do a little treble on those, should be a dead cert in my humble opinion...

Good luck everybody

(prays this posts ok)

Right.. Tough call as always, a lot of very good picks. My usual rule is to steer clear of the English leagues, avoid teams who have had big games in midweek, and dont consider away games at all costs - With that in mind here is the exact opposite.Norwich v Chelsea - You might disagree with my thinking, but if this one does not come in I wont be at all disappointed.Linfield v Dungannon Swifts - Linfield should be too strong at home.Compeigne v Lille - Purple Canary and Jed are usually spot on, and I always have a soft spot for cup gamesIvory Coast v Sudan - I expect Drogba, the Toures and co should be too much for Sudan.Benfica v Gil Vicente (My pick) - I looked at this at the start of the week as the biggest cert, and glad to see others have gone for it too.And all being well, we will finish on Sky with:Real Madrid v Atletic Bilbao - Im worried that they may be tired after midweek, and Bilbao have not conceded in 6 games! But hopefully they will have a point to prove and will be dead keen to win the league. Again this is the sort of game I would usually avoid, but if we get some luck and we are still in play at this point, it would be fun to watch it on the telly.So it is an unusual six, but I am hoping its a good mix of value and likelihood. Games to narrowly miss out were West Ham (Was in my final six until tonight, but I have been burned far too often on the football league), Wrexham (I was worried about tiredness after the emotional rollercoaster of the FA cup replay), Cardiff (Same reason as West Ham), and particularly Fleetwood which would have been my second choice but there are still no odds on the game.Thanks again for all your picks given all the problems with the site, game on.

West Ham v Forest for me.

Thats the first time this week I''ve been able to log in after it somehow logged me out last Monday

Thank you Trent for these. I''ve put them on with BET365 and the potential return is £38.70.

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Chelsea @ 4/7
Linfield @ 1/7
Lille @ 2/7
Ivory Coast @ 2/9
Benfica @ 1/7
Real Madrid @ 1/5
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
20/01/2012 22:04:0610.000.00

We get under way tomorrow with Chelsea at 12:45. Then it''s over to France for Lille at 2:45 while Linfield kick off at 3pm. If the bet is still running we go into Sunday when Ivory Coast start at 4pm, Benfica at 8:15 and finally Real Madrid at 8:30.

Good luck and thank you everyone.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Trent, why do you steer clear of the English Leagues?[/quote]On the assumption that they are working, I have PM''d you!

Apologies for the lateness but here you go.....

Roma v Cesena....Home win.

Good luck to Trent if anybody can get a winning week you can and good luck to everybody else.

Oh well, I''m not as disappointed as I might usually be as Norwich City broke the bet.  If it''s any consolation, I think you''ll be joining the 5/6 club.