Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4eva

who to play with hucks???

im really stuck for choice with who i would play up top with mr huckerby..the last few games robbo has been in great form-acting as a great target man-back to his self, holding up the ball and bringing other people into play-but i just feel hes begginning to run out of steam and deserves a break for him to re-charge. that leaves us with either mckenzie or svensson to play up with hucks.we saw hucks and mckenzie play together for the bradford game-and they didnt exactly hit it off together-but i still feel they can play well together given time.mckenzie has been extremely unlucky to find himself on the bench but that just shows the quality whithin our side.
NW obviously prefers a target man up top and i still believe it was always his intentions to play huckerby and svensson, with of course svensson as the target man.but i am still not 100% convinced about svensson.and i dont think many people are.he too his goal against notts forest great and since his injury we have only seen him in drips and drabs.but when he came on against west ham i thought he had a tremendous game, and given the chance i think svensson could be a great player for us.anyone agree???.....otbc

i think its time to give the hucks/mckenzie partnership again. u can''t just give up on it after 1 game coz it wasn''t great. its different saturday coz we''re away to sunderland who i expect to put a lot of pressure on us. so we will need to counter attack quickly with quality results. that is why we need mckenzie back in the picture. hes been patient and i think now is his time to get back into the team. hopefully he will get us more goals and do his part to getting us in the prem!

Whether he''s back or not next week, it was fantastic to see him celebrate our goal yesterday with Hucks and the rest of the team. He has made it abundantly clear how much of a team player he is, in more ways than one, and deserves our utmost respect on and off the pitch.
Good on yer, ''Conqueror of the Binners''!