Sign in to follow this  
S10 Canary

Let us sing about our thanks to Ken Bates on Saturday.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Thankyou very much for Bradley Johnson

Thankyou very much for Jonny Howson

Thankyou very very very very much

Thankyou very much Kenny Bates[/quote]Shouldn''t that be:[8]Thank you very much for Bradley Johnson,Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much,And thank you very much for Jonny Howson

Thank you very, very, very much[8]

You have to admire Ken Bates''s acumen here. He gets a few quid, gets Leeds into the Premiership and reduces the wage bill and all they''ve had to do is change their name to Norwich City.

To the tune of we’re Norwich City we''ll sing on our own (and everything else we sing to this tune)

We’ve got Bradley Johnson

We’ve got Johnny Howson

We’re Norwich City

Where’s Robert Snodgrass

haha - ill get my coat....

H4H - that doesnt fit with the tune at all!! Haha, nice try though - the Thank you very much one was good but as stated above, pointless unless we were playing Leeds.

[quote user="bryangunnshairline"]Why? That''s a stupid idea. I could understand if we were playing Leeds but we are not. Stick to wembley songs.[/quote]

Sorry about that. Didn''t realise there was a strict song sheet i''m required to adhere to. I should probably stop singing about Sibierski''s shiny head since he hasn''t played for us in years.

Leeds fans can''t stand him and they will see through this in an instant. Seems pretty obvious the fee is 750k up front rising to £2m for various milestones and survival. If we stay up, they can have every penny of £2m. I still don''t see them shopping for anything other than scraps like Fatty Matty Patty!

[quote user="Rotherham Canary"][quote user="bryangunnshairline"]Why? That''s a stupid idea. I could understand if we were playing Leeds but we are not. Stick to wembley songs.[/quote]

Sorry about that. Didn''t realise there was a strict song sheet i''m required to adhere to. I should probably stop singing about Sibierski''s shiny head since he hasn''t played for us in years.[/quote]:......................................................................... you don''t but don''t get upset if you get a few " sit down shut UP" s back ha ha ha. Singing about another teams chairman at an fa cup game that has nothing to do with the the person we are singing about err ok then. I don''t think many will join in. In fact I found it odd last season when some started singing we all hate Leeds scum at away games???? If we were playing Leeds I''m all for it. Singing about former players is completely different

I''m with you on the constant "leeds scum" last season. Pretty rubbisht The Ken Bates stuff probably won''t get off the ground in fairness, it was just a passing thought to use a current situation for a bit of a laugh. Aside from that, i''m really looking forward to Saturday. I fancy our support to make a right racket.

"Leeds Scum" songs last season, Ken Bates songs this.

We''re flattered lads, no really we are.

Do you know how many Norwich songs have been sung at Elland Rd ever? (Hint: It''s less than one).

[quote user="WW"]"Leeds Scum" songs last season, Ken Bates songs this. We''re flattered lads, no really we are. Do you know how many Norwich songs have been sung at Elland Rd ever? (Hint: It''s less than one).[/quote]

But more importantly, we have more than one Leeds supporter on our forum! By your own admission, you have also watched Norwich play. I wonder how many Norwich supporters watch Leeds play (Hint: probably less than one[:D])

However,  I for one am pleased that you are trying to learn from the best, one must always try to better themselves. With your increasing attraction towards Norwich City, you can now understand how important building a team is and how it''s being done properly.

To be fair WW I thought all you true supporters didn''t go to Elland Road because you didn''t want to fund yachts etc judging by some of your attendances. So I''m assuming you being one of them wouldn''t actually know how many Norwich songs had been sung.

P.S. I bet Jonny and Bradley are giving Robert plenty of advice about whether to sign any contracts that are put in front of him.

Cheerio