Sign in to follow this  
Carlton Canary

HHHEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!

We just collected the keys to our new home in Suffolk :( (still have an NR postcode though!) and want to listen to the match today!

Season ticket holder so home games are fine but can I get radio Norfolk somehow? :(

This is a long shot. But when I used to live up north under normal circumstances you can''t listen to the game online on the Radio Norfolk website. But for some reason (presumably because it was a different competition), you were able to for FA cup games. But this was back in about 2008, so things have probably changed.

[quote user="Holt Bullies Bigger Boys"]We just collected the keys to our new home in Suffolk :( (still have an NR postcode though!) and want to listen to the match today!

Season ticket holder so home games are fine but can I get radio Norfolk somehow? :([/quote]Lol you haven''t moved to the other side of the world mate.

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]I can get match commentry on Radio Norfolk on my radio and I''m 40 miles south of Norwich, you should have no problems![/quote]

You poor blighter! You must live in Ipswich.

go one better and watch iit online...you wouldnt want to sit on the last row you would want to sit on the.....?what do you watch your favourite programe on?sorry to be cryptic but we cant post links to streams on here.

On everyone''s fave streaming site, its telling me I need to download SopCast, never had that before... Has anyone downloaded it?