Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

We're on a Great Run

Last twelve - lost to Man City away and Spurs home - six wins and four draws over a congested fixture period rotating an inexperienced squad: truly outstanding!

Mark Robins is doing a sterling job on Canary Call fielding off a string of doom mongers who can see nothing beyond Paul Lambert leaving.

What is wrong with these people. Live in the present for God''s sake and enjoy being a Norwich fan during these wonderful times.

I hope Lambert doesn''t get to hear the hand wringing mob, he''s had to answer to them before and he has better things to do.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Mark Robins is doing a sterling job on Canary Call fielding off a string of doom mongers who can see nothing beyond Paul Lambert leaving.

What is wrong with these people. Live in the present for God''s sake and enjoy being a Norwich fan during these wonderful times.

I hope Lambert doesn''t get to hear the hand wringing mob, he''s had to answer to them before and he has better things to do.

[/quote]

Agreed they are doing my head in , he''s our manager so just chill out !

Paul Lambert knows that he has done a tremendous job in getting us this far, and he is focussed on keeping us in the Premiership.  He is putting together a squad which is capable of keeping us in the Premiership for a long time hopefully. 

Speaking for myself he is one of the best managers I have seen here since I first supported Norwich back in the late 50''s.  He is respected by the players, the board, all NCFC staff and more importantly the majority of supporters.  He is still young as a manager and has years ahead of him, so why wouldn''t he want to stay here for a few years to build on his success, and enhance his reputation at the same time.

Guys we are going to win the cup be in europe and end up 8th place fantastic let''s not moan no more.