Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

A quick look at whats left in the FA Cup...

Here are the teams left in the FA Cup.

Blackpool, Sheffield Wed, Bolton, Stoke, Crawley, Leicester, Liverpool, Millwall / Southampton, Everton, Tottenham, Chelsea, Birmingham, Stevenage, Norwich, Arsenal / Aston Villa, Sunderland / Middlesborough

There are only 3 teams I wouldn''t fancy us to beat. Maybe Sunderland and Stoke, possibly Villa. We''ve already draws against Liverpool and Chelsea.

So already we''ve got a better than 50/50 chance of being in the 6th round I reckon.

What a great time to be us :-)...

Crawley or Stevenage at home in the next round would be nice... Easiest route through, a chance to rest a few players, would both probably get TV coverage, and their fans would be up for it making a great atmosphere...

"What a great time to be us :-)..."you wouldn''t think it listening to some on here

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Here are the teams left in the FA Cup. Blackpool, Sheffield Wed, Bolton, Stoke, Crawley, Leicester, Liverpool, Millwall / Southampton, Everton, Tottenham, Chelsea, Birmingham, Stevenage, Norwich, Arsenal / Aston Villa, Sunderland / Middlesborough There are only 3 teams I wouldn''t fancy us to beat. Maybe Sunderland and Stoke, possibly Villa. We''ve already draws against Liverpool and Chelsea. So already we''ve got a better than 50/50 chance of being in the 6th round I reckon. What a great time to be us :-)...[/quote]

Seven definites (eventually) from the Premier League, six definites (eventually) from below, and two either/ors - Sunderland/Middlesbrough and Brighton/Newcastle.

Any which way it worked out a tie home or away against the winner of the Brighton/Newcastle game would have something to recommend it, I think. But deep down we all want Stevenage at home, don''t we...[;)]

i wouldn''t want us to play crawley or stevenage because i can see them being giant killers and ending our cup run :)

Crawley or Stevenage at home would be a good draw.  Lambert would give the same respect to those teams as he has done to all the Premier teams we have played this season.

Certainly not either of those two teams, at homeThe whole focus would be on them and we would be in a ''no win'' situation with the likelihood of having a far lower attendance. Beating them would demean our cup run and merely taint it with the snide digs that we only got as far as we did because we didn''t have to play any good teams ie our success was due to luck.We are good enough to neat almost all the teams still in the cup, lets keep it about us - and how good we are.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]chelski at home please.. they were lucky against us last week.. they wont fancy it again down here...
[/quote]

UP HERE even

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Here are the teams left in the FA Cup. Blackpool, Sheffield Wed, Bolton, Stoke, Crawley, Leicester, Liverpool, Millwall / Southampton, Everton, Tottenham, Chelsea, Birmingham, Stevenage, Norwich, Arsenal / Aston Villa, Sunderland / Middlesborough There are only 3 teams I wouldn''t fancy us to beat. Maybe Sunderland and Stoke, possibly Villa. We''ve already draws against Liverpool and Chelsea. So already we''ve got a better than 50/50 chance of being in the 6th round I reckon. What a great time to be us :-)...[/quote]

Seven definites (eventually) from the Premier League, six definites (eventually) from below, and two either/ors - Sunderland/Middlesbrough and Brighton/Newcastle.

Any which way it worked out a tie home or away against the winner of the Brighton/Newcastle game would have something to recommend it, I think. But deep down we all want Stevenage at home, don''t we...[;)]

[/quote]Bloody right PC, somebody has to play them.

Don''t think it matters who we meet in the next round.

For me, I hope it''s Liverpool at home.  To win the cup we are going to have to beat at least one of the big guns.  If we do it in the next round it would give us the belief to go all the way.

Loved the atmosphere at the game today, and really want to continue to watch the games. So for me:

Crawley or Stevenage (would probably be on TV, home or away)

Leicester or Birmingham away (could easily travel to)

Sheffield Wednesday away (colleague supports)

Home to anyone except Chelsea. I think we could beat a resting Spurs or Liverpool.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Here are the teams left in the FA Cup.

Blackpool, Sheffield Wed, Bolton, Stoke, Crawley, Leicester, Liverpool, Millwall / Southampton, Everton, Tottenham, Chelsea, Birmingham, Stevenage, Norwich, Arsenal / Aston Villa, Sunderland / Middlesborough

There are only 3 teams I wouldn''t fancy us to beat. Maybe Sunderland and Stoke, possibly Villa. We''ve already draws against Liverpool and Chelsea.

So already we''ve got a better than 50/50 chance of being in the 6th round I reckon.

What a great time to be us :-)...[/quote]

Little confused... I count 16 teams/ties in your post, but you haven''t included Brighton who beat Newcastle...

That makes 17, someone is here who shouldn''t be...