Sign in to follow this  
BW

Kicking off after the game

Heard both sets of fans clashed after the game anyway back from the match that saw anything?

Didn''t see or hear a thing, just a quiet walk back to the car park. Anyway, there was only maybe 200-300 fans that did any singing at all for Brom. I think the rest had come for a nap, or to read a book...

did anyone see what happened at the back of the B section of the smethwick end after City scored our second goal seemed like a little bit of handbags ?

A knuckle dragging idiot was hurling abuse at my sons friend.................Idiot! then he smacked a young fan just before we reached the hawtorns station then ran off.this meathead  must have been late 40s early 50s and only wanted to go at the young fans.When i stuck my two pence in he didn''t wanna know.On the whole the baggies fans were great and no problem even in back at new street no problems what so ever!

Like my mum always says "there is always one!"[:(]

What Divs, it was a City fan hurling abuse at other city fans? Some people are ridiculous!

As for the Albion fans though, I didn''t see any trouble at all. Walked back fine, got on the train with them to Moor Street station, walked to New Street station talking to a few of them, and then got the train back to my house in Brum, chatting to a few of them as well. Seemed a fairly nice bunch in general.

No aggy it was a west brom fan hurling abuse at young city fans............cause he thought he was hard! Like i said i had no trouble with anyone else and the west brom fans we met were very friendly!