Sign in to follow this  
BigManInTheBarclay

Colin is on the FA Cup Highlights show

Great, now he can be angry and outspoken on everyone else''s behalf :-PMind you he''s beating Gordon Strachan''s "You''ve got to work for your luck" :-P

Watching the highlights it looks like we had a lucky escape swerving the signature of Craig Mackail-Smith!

Colin looks quite happy, must have had a fat payoff from QPR. He might even be nice about us!

QPR will have had to pay up the rest of his contract, however much that isAs far as TV work he will be a pussycat, everyone''s favourite uncleDon''t expect any silly rants

Just checked. No penalties that lead to goals in the matches between norwich and qpr under colin / with holt.

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1855&team2_id=2093&teamTabs=h2h

What a colin

Holt commented on Twitter about Colin''s dig.

Like Colin would''ve hated to have Holt as one of his players!?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I thought the programme was awful, and Colin is a Cock!
[/quote]

Letting ITVcover footy is a massive error imo, and apart from our goals we were ignored.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I thought the programme was awful, and Colin is a Cock!
[/quote]

Letting ITVcover footy is a massive error imo, and apart from our goals we were ignored.

[/quote]

ITV and BBC don''t seem to have quite got what it takes.  They can''t fund football coverage like Sky - but they try by getting in ''characters'' to be pundits.     Their best bet is to follow the Football League Show format - down to earth, knowledgeable and matter of fact.  

[quote user="TheJarrold"]oh there it is!...he got his dig in about Holty during the QPR comments!!!![/quote]

It just had to happen, what a twat he is. The whole program is a shambolic waste of time, why bother ITV if you cant do any better than that!

Ernie, we did wonder as we were looking at him last night. However, the nose will need some work, he looks more like an ex-boxer!

I usually defend TV coverage, fans of all clubs bitch and moan at every channel, pundit and highlights show on a regular basis, when there is no need.However this time I will make an exception - You have an FA cup highlights show, and you spend 60% of the time focusing on Chelsea/QPR - Liverpool/United - Brighton/Newcastle - The three games that were already shown live! Which to me makes zero sense.

BBC = shamblesITV = shambles Sky = too much moneyThank God for the internet - no adverts, no dumb pundits, no dumb presenters. Reliable coverage & everything is free.Why bother with TV anymore.

Colin really would make a good Manager for 1p5wich, they''ve also have huge chips on their sholders about Holty and love sour grapes.