Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

'The sad Man' vs Soft Targets.

I see the latest soft target for that sad twonk ''The Man'', is good old uncle Roy Waller.

Hiding behind the anonymity and safety of his keyboard, this ''nutter'', now fed up with attacking posters it would seem, now starts on ''Mr Norwich'', Roy Waller.

Who, like the posters, is another soft target.

Yes, Roy does make a lot of mistakes, but who cares?. That''s just one of his many charms in my book. And I and many others, just love the guy for his devotion to the City cause.

Roy''s so respected by the club, that they invite him on board the champions celebration bus which went round the City. And note: not that escaped loony called ''Man in the stand''.

Stay with Roy Waller please Radio Norfolk, and ignore the puerile and cheap ranting''s from one of life''s sad losers.

Anyone who thinks Roy Waller is anything other than an embarrassment to Norwich City Football Club is a "sad loser".

Like you.

[quote]Anyone who thinks Roy Waller is anything other than an embarrassment to Norwich City Football Club is a "sad loser". Like you.[/quote]

Then I''m a sad loser.....and proud of it!

[quote]I preferred Page 20 of this week''s PinkUn myself...[/quote]

I noticed that Pete.  Well done you.  I was going to add it to the gazza/meeky thread but didn''t have time before work.  I took a Pink''Un to Australia last year and had a pic taken with it by Uluru (Ayres Rock)  Never got round to sending it in though!

Funny that Womble only ever seems to appear when we point out the man''s pathetic rants.  Coincidence???

Football is a game of opinions...The Man is entitled to his opinion, just as much as anyone else. As a journalist, you try to strike a chord with the reader...we saw how Brian Woolnough went about this. The Man has chosen his way of engaging the reader, to provoke a reaction in most cases.

You do exactly the same, 1st W; masquerading as a ''wizard''

You have your persona, The Man has his. There are some who dislike your posts, some who like them, and it''s exactly the same for The Man''s column.

If you don''t like what The Man says, don''t read his columns!

So, Campbell, with that argument, if you didn''t like what 1st Wiz said, shouldn''t you have just ignored it?

Fact is, like Campbell said, we''re all entitled to opinions, and some people''s opinions will not be agreed with by everyone. You can either just ignore the opinions, or speak up against it. We have the choice!

I disagree with the man - I do tend to think his articles are simply a way for someone to moan about something completly pointless and almost unrelated to football. I mean, if he''s going to spend his article writing about the quality/lack of of Roy Waller, or how annoying us lot are, then I think there''s a dozen different better things to fill his space up with.

I suppose at the end of the day you don''t have to read his column.  I stopped reading the Derek Davis blurb in the EADT because even overlooking the Ipswich bias I felt I had read his ''scopes'' on teletext the previous day.