Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Tevez/Morison/Carroll

Should we offer Steve Morison for Andy Carroll?  Moro hasn''t really settled here, has clearly got one eye on bigger and better things, celebrates goals on his own, doesn''t get on with Grant Holt, doesn''t sit at the Canary table and spends too much time polishing his Wales caps and not enough playing World of Warcraft with the lads.  Would Carroll be a better fit for our team?  He might come back down to earth here at Carrow Road and recapture his form and fitness on a diet of Bennett and Pilkington crosses.

Or should we offer Morison for Tevez?  Balotelli''s out for ages and Morison probably fancies a chance to shine at Etihad.  If we could get a deal like the Bellamy/Cardiff deal where Man City pay all his wages, why not?  Think about Holt and Tevez, the odd couple, terrorising defences.  Both would run non stop so fans would love them straight away.  Tevez is quite ugly but that''s okay, nobody has to have posters in their bedroom. 

I don''t know.  I''m just thinking outside the box for ways to safeguard 17th place.  What do you think?  Hurry, there''s only two days left to make the signing to keep us in the top flight (unless we win the FA Cup which would guarantee relegation).

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]Moro hasn''t really settled here, has clearly got one eye on bigger and better things, celebrates goals on his own, doesn''t get on with Grant Holt, doesn''t sit at the Canary table and spends too much time polishing his Wales caps and not enough playing World of Warcraft with the lads.  [/quote]Really

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

I don''t know.  I''m just thinking outside the box for ways to safeguard 17th place.  What do you think?  Hurry, there''s only two days left to make the signing to keep us in the top flight (unless we win the FA Cup which would guarantee relegation).[/quote]

You open up some intriguing prospects, BBB. But I don'' t think you are being radical enough.

We could pack off Morro to the Etihad, getting Tevez in return. A similar swap could be arranged with Liverpool , Andy Carroll for Holt (I mean he''s never done much for us, has he ?), And then...the piece de resistance ..offload Wes to AVB, getting Torres in exchange.

Just think; a City strikeforce of Tevez, Carroll and Torres.  Full of goals, isn''t it ? 

Oooopps ...... might just have to rethink this strategy.

We should have a team created for the premiership called ''Mercenary United''.     That way any players who think they are worth £40-50m can join and play out nil nil draws to their hearts content.

Actually that''s the cause of their problems. They can''t live up to their ridiculous valuations.   Probably not their fault, but thats what premiership hype and bottomless pockets does. 

[quote user="Jacko"]To be fair Andy Carroll and Chris Martin on a night out would be absolute quality.[/quote]Reminds me of some shamefully brilliant reporting in the Mirror of Carrolls infamous night out.

"As well as FOUR Jagerbombs, 6ft 4in Carroll downed TWO pints of Fosters and around SIX bottles of Peroni.

Witnesses

saw him slump down with his head in his hands after the Jagerbombs and

one Peroni. Then all of a sudden he perked up, alert, “like a meerkat”."

They dont make them like they used to.

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"] Hurry, there''s only two days left to make the signing to keep us in the top flight (unless we win the FA Cup which would guarantee relegation).[/quote]I think you''ve hit the nail on the head there, Bor. Winning the FA Cup is a poisoned chalice and would leave us staring into the abyss as we fell through the relegation trapdoor into no man''s land. [Y]