Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Pennant in shop window

Jermaine Pennant made a rare appearance as a substitute for Arsenal yesterday, so is this Wenger putting the lad in the shop window, or are they struggling with injuries.  I know there were rumours that we might be interested in taking him, perhaps as a second loan player.  I think he would be a good asset to our squad, but has anyone heard any up to date rumours.

would be class down the right for us

he was leeds best player last season while on loan there

I think if does go though it will be to someone in the top 10 like charlton or even liverpool and a straight transfer

dont think right wing is our main priority at the moment. jonson is really starting to play well.

we need to loan in a cb or st.

[quote]dont think right wing is our main priority at the moment. jonson is really starting to play well. we need to loan in a cb or st.[/quote]

Jonson is starting to show what is is capable of, and his 86mins covering Edworthy''s position show how good he is all over the pitch - International striker, Premiership attacking-midfielder and a stand in defender! Talking of utility players, Docherty is now finding his form. I think Worthy is only 1 or 2 matches off finding his perfect line-up.

Why would we need Pennant when we have Bentley playing on the wings? Our main priority - if any - has to be a defensive midfielder or someone who knows where the net is.