Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Man U Sold Out!

finally got through at 9.40 and all gone. happy days. hopefully theyll release another batch but seems unlikely

Look out for all the Man Utd shirts in the home sections!

"No, no, I support United, but Norwich are my second team" -!!

The only hope for more tickets would be from season ticket holders not going and their tickets bought back by the club or if there are any hospitality tickets, which would cost £££''s

I know a lot of people on here hate Ipswich supporters but they are just locals supporting their local side. They pale into insignificance against the likes of Man Utd fans who I detest beyond any other.

they have to release some on general sale i think, theres only a certain percentage allocated to super members, thats what i got told not so long ago anyway... 

[quote user="marvin the martian"]"We''ve come for our scarves " needs a bit of tweaking doesn''t it ?[/quote]

''you''ve come for your scarves''?

[quote user="Oli_NCFC"]they have to release some on general sale i think, theres only a certain percentage allocated to super members, thats what i got told not so long ago anyway... [/quote]

Why on earth would that be the case? I''m 100% sure that can''t be right.

i don''t know why they would do that, i think they told me when i tried to get arsenal tickets that something like 1,500 or maybe more go on sale to super members...as i said just what i got told!

For many games there has been a second tranche of tickets due to the away side not requesting the full allocation, but for the likes of Man Utd, they will take their full 2,700 seats.

Probably the only hope will be buy backs. I heard from someone who goes to most of the matches, queued up this morning at 7.45 and got within 4 of the door at 9.30 but sold out. I arrived at about the same time, huge queue and I heard a steward say that the first people in the queue arrived at 4.00 am. He must have been joking, surely. I was pretty sure I would be unsuccessful so went home. I hate Man U with a passion so I''m not too bothered about not seeing them, and, I would, I suspect be surrounded by norfolk Man U supporters in the Jarrold. Bit of a shame that people like us who went to West Brom Saturday and have been to all the games against lesser teams miss out, but that''s life.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]For many games there has been a second tranche of tickets due to the away side not requesting the full allocation, but for the likes of Man Utd, they will take their full 2,700 seats.
[/quote]

I think on the evidence of the season so far, the club have to explore all avenue''s to increase capacity, the obvious place is in front of  the hotel

rather than the "our scarves" song, how about us take a new route?

"here for our club shop, you''re only here for our club shop..."

...I''ll be singing it...4 rows away from my pal though (managed to squeeze 2 tickets at 9.10am).

There''s a plastic Manc fan at my work who was sure he''d get a pair of tickets for him and his Manc fan dad.His sister & her husband are supermembers, and much to my disgust, they were willing to give up the chance to see Norwich so the Plastic Mancs could have the seats. Was so glad to hear he''d missed out, and took some joy in rubbing it in![:D]

That''s a more poignant title than one would first thinkMan U sold out years ago. Probably when the Glazers bought them.