Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

today 6 years ago...

Was gutted that day . . . He was my favourite player and the best I''d seen play at Carrow Road up until then (Including Huckerby)

Even more gutted how his career got wrecked though.

Hope your little one is yellow and green through and through!!

[quote user="spencer 1970"]my son was born

AND

We sold Dean Ashton to West Ham.

I went through all the emotions that day.[/quote]How old is your boy now?

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"][quote user="spencer 1970"]my son was born AND We sold Dean Ashton to West Ham. I went through all the emotions that day.[/quote]

How old is your boy now?
[/quote].......i think the clue is in the title cowboy

Francesco - His favourite colours are yellow and Green and he has a Holt Hatrick poster/inflatable canary/"kick it off" lyrics poster in his room, has met and been photographed with GH, has the full kit, has been to 3 games so far (inc that Derby 3-2 when he got on the turf as half time thanks to the Capital Canaries) and says he supports the canaries...but could I hand on heart say he likes football? not yet unfortunately. I''ve gentle "guided" him into football but won''t force him as that can back fire. He''s defo not a natural with the ball at his feet...but nor apparently was Eadie until he was 10!

Golf on the other hand...he''s a natural, and he loves it. (unlike me).

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"][quote user="spencer 1970"]my son was born AND We sold Dean Ashton to West Ham. I went through all the emotions that day.[/quote]How old is your boy now?[/quote].......i think the clue is in the title cowboy[/quote]Bet someone wishes there was a '' delete post '' button on here......

cheers Chops...he has a little "Ben 10" cake ready and waiting when he gets home from school...that should help push down the spiderman cake from his birthday party yesterday. He''s a skinny lad but can eat like Grant!

I''m the same with my boy Spencer. He is not In. Love with the game but I am gently getting him into it. He is 7 and has also been to 3 games. Met hucks , Dublin, mcveigh. Time will tell. Happy birthday to your boy