Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Al Ahly appear to be 1-0 ahead at half-time if I''m looking at the right thing..

http://livescore.com/soccer/egypt/

Come on Statto[Y]

[/quote]

Confused me as well. Al Mokawloon seem to have become ''Arab Contractors'' overnight. Definitely the right game though.

2-0 up [Y]
[/quote]

Finished 2-0. I see Real Madrid have decided to give Zaragoza a head start but a long time to go...

Have just returned from a nice meal to this good news. Slightly nervous scrolling down the updates reading that Real were 1 down but now chuffed to have done 5 out of 6 and so if nothing else, beat my effort last time i was the picker     Now will have to become a full on Panathanaikos supporter tomorrow :)           Until then, we''ve had the City win - now for the PUPs win all being well

Each and every one of us will be with you for the last one Statto.

Everything crossed for ya,good luck.

I noted today that:Panathanaikos have an Argentinian midfielder with 15 goals in 17 games this season [Y]They also have Roy Carroll  [:|]Doxa Dramas got their first league win on Wednesday night  [:|]But Panathanaikos are being chased hard by the pack and will see today as a "must win".  Please please please let me get what I want etc.

Roy Carroll? Theres a blast from the past.0-0 to start with against Doxa Dramas, having watched all episodes of Entourage the word ''drama'' has taken on a completely different meaning.

Well done Statto! what a great weekend[:D] and a special well done to Eddie and all PUPS for keeping this fantastic thread going[D][<:o)]