Sign in to follow this  
Ian182

Jordan Rhodes

I just went to put a fiver on it at 5-1 the odds then changed to 11/10 do i wish to accept, I declined.Now do the odds change on beer money ? or something is going on and heavy money is backing this, and if that''s the case we may have gone in with a decent bid, and perhaps Rhodes has put in a transfer request.Unless someone is planting this rumour all over the place for gambling purposes, gonna see if I can take out a lay bet on this.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Now I was ready to shout the OP down for being yet another one-post wonder, but then I saw the skybet odds plummet to pretty much dead cert......

[/quote]

Just over evens is not a dead cert.

So where is the guy that started this thread? He joined just to post this and hasn''t been seen since. Has made it onto the Down at the mac Uddersfield forum now, Strangely posted by a new members 1st post.

[quote user="Jacko"]Has he been spotted in Asda or Morrisons yet? Betting hard on this if he has been.[/quote]

Not spotted in Asda or Morrisons yet as far as I know, but my mate who works for Sprowston Manor has taken a booking for a Mr Rhodes tomorrow night.

These types of markets are very volatile, and a small amount of cash can lead to a big change of odds.

The odds plumetting are obviously a good sign but we really want the market to be ''suspended'' asap!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

These types of markets are very volatile, and a small amount of cash can lead to a big change of odds.

The odds plumetting are obviously a good sign but we really want the market to be ''suspended'' asap!

[/quote]yeah i reckon it''s a betting scam.

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Jacko"]Has he been spotted in Asda or Morrisons yet? Betting hard on this if he has been.[/quote]

Not spotted in Asda or Morrisons yet as far as I know, but my mate who works for Sprowston Manor has taken a booking for a Mr Rhodes tomorrow night.[/quote]

Putting the mortgage on it as we speak then!

Why would he stay at Sprowston Manor tomorrow night when everyone will be at Sunderland?

Sorry if I''m behind the curve but it seems all PL Clubs fancy Rhodes, including Liverpool, and West Ham had a 3million bid rejected yesterday.

Sunderland have been trying to bolster their attack but Bolton have rejected approaches for Kevin Davies.

If Rhodes comes to Norwich it has to be the Paul Lambert factor at work.

Il be the first to hold my hands up if it''s true, but all the hudds fans seem to think we are all mental for believing this, they put it down to a betting scam or trying to whip up some interest on deadline day, I hope they are wrong of course!

Really don''t think this will happen, if bookies really know anything they''ll suspend the betting. Would love to be wrong though, would be a great signing and the binners would HATE it.

[quote user="Harry"]Why would he stay at Sprowston Manor tomorrow night when everyone will be at Sunderland?[/quote]It was said tongue in cheek.Look it''s a betting scam that''s all.

Following on from my last post, just finished football training at the UEA, drove post Colney training centre on my way home to Heathersett, one car at the training ground, so dont get too excited kids!

uUnfortunately this sort of stuff always seems to over excite the habitually dim who seem think that bookies change their odds based on what they have heard or know - rather than simply changed the odds to reflect the bets placed.Likewise last year when the feeble minded convinced themselves that Lambert was going to Burnley so they placed their bets on that event happening. One halfwit even justified his idiocy with the squeak that the bookies must know for certain that Lambert was going to Burnley, thats why they cut the odds. Yes, cut the odds !A whiff of a certainty and the bookies stop taking bets. Betting suspended, full stop, So if they are still taking bets then it is not a cert, and there is a good chance for money to be made on a double with Morison to Spurs and Rhodes to Norwich.