Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Holt Rangers' top target to replace Jelavic

[quote user="ncfcstar"] Would you want some random person having a picture of your daughter as their sig?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]What a load of old PC crap. Get a life.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="ncfcstar"] Would you want some random person having a picture of your daughter as their sig?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]What a load of old PC crap. Get a life.[/quote]So you''re saying you wouldn''t mind?  OK...

[quote user="Ruddygore"]An embarrassment? F sake some people are making an art form of being up their own backsides.[/quote]

Spot on Ruddy buddy. Our fans are a source of pride rather than embarrassment.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="ncfcstar"] Would you want some random person having a picture of your daughter as their sig?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]What a load of old PC crap. Get a life.[/quote]So you''re saying you wouldn''t mind?  OK...[/quote]No I wouldn''t - it''s only a picture of a Norwich City supporter which has been on the BBC & Daily Mail websites, nothing more. But as you can see some ulterior motive in it being my signature that I don''t see then I suggest you start looking at yourself before you start accusing me of some sort of inpropriety.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="ncfcstar"] Would you want some random person having a picture of your daughter as their sig?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]What a load of old PC crap. Get a life.[/quote]So you''re saying you wouldn''t mind?  OK...[/quote]No I wouldn''t - it''s only a picture of a Norwich City supporter which has been on the BBC & Daily Mail websites, nothing more. But as you can see some ulterior motive in it being my signature that I don''t see then I suggest you start looking at yourself before you start accusing me of some sort of inpropriety.[/quote]I''m not accusing you of anything.  I''m just saying, if it was my daughter I wouldn''t appreciate it.

[quote user="ncfcstar"] I''m not accusing you of anything.  I''m just saying, if it was my daughter I wouldn''t appreciate it.[/quote]That''s ok then. We agree to differ.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="K Lo"]Surely she''s no worse than the Canary Fairyhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jakehumphrey/nfans_getty595.jpg[/quote]I agree with that.[/quote]She''s been painting up long before that bloody fairy.  IMO I reckon it''s a disguise as she''s got one of these jobs that based on trust that she actually pitches in for work.[:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Hopefully someone to do with ''Making Plans'' otherwise it is very disconcerting that he/she has it as their signature.[/quote]1. No, nothing to do with me 2. Why3. How

[/quote]Would you want some random person having a picture of your daughter as their sig?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]ask Katie Prices mum?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Wouldn''t it be better if Holt just tweeted his intention to stay, if that is indeed his decision?[/quote]

He hasn''t tweeted since 8am this morning.

[/quote]because its a long drive up to Scotland

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]Getting back on topic, Radio Clyde suggesting that the fee offered by Rangers was... £500K. Staggering.[/quote]

The £2m offered as rumoured originally was derisory enough in the circumstances, if it was really £500k then I imagine it was a very very short telephone call!  Add another zero onto that offer before it would get close to being a proper offer for our talisman.