Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Holt Rangers' top target to replace Jelavic

There was a time when a Rangers bid meant we lost a player . How times have changed !

To be fair though, when we lost Drinkell, Gordon and Woods to them things were a bit different. I don''t think the people running the club then would have dared to Chase away a "bigger boy" like Rangers, mind, I can''t see them having players of that calibre or a Gascoigne or Laudrup any time soon.

I''ve heard that "Nobody at this club has more ambition...." before somewhere.....[^o)]

Just had a good chat with Josh Dawkin and asked him if there was any chance of Holt going!! He categorically said there is no way he will be sold today!

[quote user="manbearpig"]off topic but who the hell is that girl with the face paint? the sky cameras seem to love her always on my tv when we play![/quote]Hopefully someone to do with ''Making Plans'' otherwise it is very disconcerting that he/she has it as their signature.The sooner the Sky cameras leave her alone the better, makes other fans laugh at us no doubt.

It is a good indication that the top half of the premiership is vastly preferable to playing in the SPL.  

At present, Norwich can be considered a more attractive club  than Rangers.   Who thought that would ever happen?

I''m just sticking to the spoof Marc Tierney account for updates...

It''s making me happy:

You''ll be pleased to know that I have @holty30 handcuffed to my radiator. He''s going nowhere. #NCFC #OTBC

and...

I''ve been prank calling Ally McCoist for the last hour... I keep putting Holt on, then hanging up. It''s fantastic fun. #NCFC #Rangers

She''s an embarrassment to the club and especially the snakepit where she sits. She belong with the other wig wearers over in the Barclay or Jarold

[quote user="manbearpig"]off topic but who the hell is that girl with the face paint? the sky cameras seem to love her always on my tv when we play![/quote]Girl? She''s been doing that since 1973[;)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="manbearpig"]off topic but who the hell is that girl with the face paint? the sky cameras seem to love her always on my tv when we play![/quote]

Hopefully someone to do with ''Making Plans'' otherwise it is very disconcerting that he/she has it as their signature.

The sooner the Sky cameras leave her alone the better, makes other fans laugh at us no doubt.

[/quote]

What ''s the problem?    It''s a great advert for the club.   A lot of skill in the face painting too.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="manbearpig"]off topic but who the hell is that girl with the face paint? the sky cameras seem to love her always on my tv when we play![/quote]

Hopefully someone to do with ''Making Plans'' otherwise it is very disconcerting that he/she has it as their signature.

The sooner the Sky cameras leave her alone the better, makes other fans laugh at us no doubt.

[/quote]

What ''s the problem?    It''s a great advert for the club.   A lot of skill in the face painting too.

I agree , if you saw her close up the face paint is pure art , very detailed indeed

[/quote]

[quote user="BW"]She''s an embarrassment to the club and especially the snakepit where she sits. She belong with the other wig wearers over in the Barclay or Jarold[/quote]

Not half as much as an embaressment as you are...............

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="manbearpig"]off topic but who the hell is that girl with the face paint? the sky cameras seem to love her always on my tv when we play![/quote]Hopefully someone to do with ''Making Plans'' otherwise it is very disconcerting that he/she has it as their signature.The sooner the Sky cameras leave her alone the better, makes other fans laugh at us no doubt.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great advert for the club???  I''d rather we did our talking on the pitch thanks.  Who cares if there is a lot of skill in the face painting!

The Beeb are now reporting that Rangers have officially stated that they have had a bid for Holt "turned down" by Norwich.

Wonder if they''ll come back with more dosh as the evening progresses ?

BBCHere''s some news of a move that looks like it won''t be happening. Rangers have

confirmed they have had a bid for Norwich striker Grant Holt turned

down by the Canaries. The likes of Chris Woods, ''Disco'' Dale Gordon and,

er, Kevin Drinkell have all made the move from Carrow Road to Ibrox in

the past but, with Norwich doing so well in the Premier League and with

him having cult status in Norfolk, you have to ask why the 30-year-old

Holt would want to leave, even if Norwich were willing to sell him?

I''d assume a player is either told to, or chooses not to tweet during transfer bids. I''d bet any money Holty is at home right now wishing he could tweet his intentions to stay. He doesn''t want to leave, the fans don''t want him to leave and McNally doesn''t want to sell him.Grant Holt WILL be a Norwich player at 11pm. I don''t know what all the fuss is about!

I would think Rangers will return with another bid if they think it''s worth a try. They would know McNally''s attitude by now and that will determine whether they spend anymore time on Holt.

Time being a factor might put them off as whatever they bid next is likely to be rejected too.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Wouldn''t it be better if Holt just tweeted his intention to stay, if that is indeed his decision?[/quote]

He hasn''t tweeted since 8am this morning.

I see no reason why a player would be told not to tweet during transfer bids etc. If he wants to stay then it just saves Rangers time too. If he wanted to tweet his intentions I''m sure he could.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Hopefully someone to do with ''Making Plans'' otherwise it is very disconcerting that he/she has it as their signature.[/quote]1. No, nothing to do with me 2. Why3. How

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I see no reason why a player would be told not to tweet during transfer bids etc. If he wants to stay then it just saves Rangers time too. If he wanted to tweet his intentions I''m sure he could.[/quote]Norwich are a well run club and Holt has morals I''d assume. It''s a professional courtesy that nobody tweets on matters like this, except of course McNally who''s in charge of the situation.

Surely she''s no worse than the Canary Fairyhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jakehumphrey/nfans_getty595.jpg

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Hopefully someone to do with ''Making Plans'' otherwise it is very disconcerting that he/she has it as their signature.[/quote]1. No, nothing to do with me 2. Why3. How

[/quote]Would you want some random person having a picture of your daughter as their sig?  No, didn''t think so.

[quote user="K Lo"]Surely she''s no worse than the Canary Fairyhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jakehumphrey/nfans_getty595.jpg[/quote]I agree with that.