Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Goal celebration music....

Is there anyone here like me who is completely embarrassed by our tune that is played when we score.I would love it if it was changed to "Just cant get enough".So much so that im going to twitter Mr McNally and ask him to change it.

It cant be just me that hates that bloody tune.

Good idea or bad?

[quote user="crowey66"]Is there anyone here like me who is completely embarrassed by our tune that is played when we score.I would love it if it was changed to "Just cant get enough".So much so that im going to twitter Mr McNally and ask him to change it.

It cant be just me that hates that bloody tune.

Good idea or bad?[/quote]You having a laugh? "Just cant get enough" is a national joke, and the equivalent of ear diarrhea. 

I seem to remember a thread on this not too long ago (not that Im moaning theres another one!) and everyone seemed to think that without having samba de janiero or whatever it is, the majority of the crowd wouldnt really know what to do without it, it continues a good 15 seconds after the goal has gone in.

[quote user="HuckerbysMullet"]I seem to remember a thread on this not too long ago (not that Im moaning theres another one!) and everyone seemed to think that without having samba de janiero or whatever it is, the majority of the crowd wouldnt really know what to do without it, it continues a good 15 seconds after the goal has gone in.[/quote]

If that is the case it is a sad reflection on the way we are now.    We don''t need to be spoon fed everything.   Good old fashioned shouting, cheering and singing  is all you need - the goal music is outdated - not necessary. 

The chorus of this one... Fantastic! Already the goal song for Norwegian team Sarpsborg, voted best goal song in Norway.

Even though it''s in Norwegian, it would be a great fit.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]What''s wrong with just having the roar of the crowd?[/quote]

Its the only thing at cringe about at Cara Rud. Hate it, Its embarrassing.

latest post about this with no effect as yet lets hope this of no effect, keep the music as it is it improves the atmosphere and helps the goal celebrations.

imho

Should get rid of goal music altogether its an embarrassment. Hardly any premier league clubs have it, its a lower league thing for teams with no fans.

The fact that the club feel the need to play this crap shows that every part of modern support is orchestrated... Shut the bloody racket down... sack the pratt who presses the button and let the fans hear their own noise and create their own atmosphere.More Americanisation and jingoism in our national game which is neither wanted nor warranted.

[quote user="A. PURIST."]The fact that the club feel the need to play this crap shows that every part of modern support is orchestrated... Shut the bloody racket down... sack the pratt who presses the button and let the fans hear their own noise and create their own atmosphere.

More Americanisation and jingoism in our national game which is neither wanted nor warranted.
[/quote]

[Y]

Agree with all the above - just another example of  someone wanting to control other people. 

Please NCFC -  let us just celebrate  without being led like a bunch of school children.   Some of us actually know how to enjoy ourselves without outside ''help''.