Sign in to follow this  
L4cole

Robert Snodgrass could it be us?

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]So what if hes playing tonight, his agent would be doing any negotiating. Match would finish about 9.30, that leaves 1 and a half hours for Snodgrass to find a pen and sign.[/quote]

And medical? forget it now, I''m gutted but City will still go on.

Gutted i think that was the man we were after today at a last min deal looks like we won''t be getting anyone in maybe a loan.

well lets see. Put it this way he will be on our radar in the summer. But if we want it enough we will make it happen.

Could a mdical be done up in Leeds? It doesn''t have to be at our facility, our team could travel up to Leeds?

Who knows but it would have been a great signing.

[quote user="smooth"]Could a mdical be done up in Leeds? It doesn''t have to be at our facility, our team could travel up to Leeds?[/quote]It can be done anywhere, but there won''t be time. And our club nowadays is far too efficient to do a deal without a medical- I think it has been reported in the past that some clubs have made last minute deals before without one, and I wouldn''t put it past some clubs, but not this one!

Just appeared on twitter:

conkinho Simon

#ncfc officials in Leeds to speak with Snodgrass after the game. Medical facilities on standby

No inside info though... Weird thing to post...

Just thought I''d share!

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"][quote user="morrisons black eye"]No . Not a chance that Lambert will pay £5 million plus.[/quote]We get 10% off, with a Leeds Club Card[:)][/quote]......no,i think it may be a buy one get one free so no transfer fee needed

Yep, a medical can be done anywhere that has the required facilities. As an example, when we completed the late signing of Rob Earnshaw he had his medical over at Reading FC (I think we were playing Watford at Vicarage Road that same evening)...