Sign in to follow this  
L4cole

Robert Snodgrass could it be us?

Sky Sports understands at least two clubs are ready to make bids for Leeds United star Robert Snodgrass. Could it be us???

Snodgrass handing in a transfer request is another big rumour doing the rounds; I''d love it if we signed him, but it just seems a little too good to be true, still, with our rise in the last few years, anything is possible.

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"][quote user="morrisons black eye"]No . Not a chance that Lambert will pay £5 million plus.[/quote]We get 10% off, with a Leeds Club Card[:)][/quote]...... ha ha ha very good

Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Blackburn Rovers have failed with an approach for Robert Snodgrass. The Scotland international will play for Leeds Utd tonight. #BRFC #LUFC

Sounds probable...I''m sure he''ll be in the squad announced in a short while and the rumours will be put to bed. If he isn;t in the squad, WACCOE will kick off! But it''s a reliable journo

www.skybet.com/cms/breaking-transfer-news.shtm?name=Robert+Snodgrass

Perfect deadline deal if he were to come here.

We do need that quality out wide, Howson can be incredible but Snodgrass is ready now.

I would rather Snodgrass over Rhodes (the other big runour), he has performed at a high level for a number of years and continues to excel. He would relish this league and god he would be a marquee signing (for the young hungry player that lambert looks for). He is proven too.

[quote user="smooth"]

Perfect deadline deal if he were to come here.

We do need that quality out wide, Howson can be incredible but Snodgrass is ready now.

I would rather Snodgrass over Rhodes (the other big runour), he has performed at a high level for a number of years and continues to excel. He would relish this league and god he would be a marquee signing (for the young hungry player that lambert looks for). He is proven too.

[/quote]

Snodgrass I think is only 24

Yeah at 24 he has everything Lambert looks for but he has been one of the players at Leeds that many could see moving up to the premier league. Two seasons in the championship and he is known as a star in that league. It would be our first stand out championship player signing up.

If only...

So what if hes playing tonight, his agent would be doing any negotiating. Match would finish about 9.30, that leaves 1 and a half hours for Snodgrass to find a pen and sign.