Sign in to follow this  
BW

It's RYAN BENNETT

I''m not here to score brownie points has he got twitter someone ask how his helicopter flight was please?

[quote user="Tao of Lambert"][quote user="BW"]mark my words[/quote] Feather in your cap bor.[/quote]

Indeed. If BW gets stick for when he''s wrong he deserves plaudits for being right.

Haha I think back to BW saying about Whittingham, Snodgrass and Maynard joining us.

He had no idea. He got Bennett right, but then if you name enough players you''re bound to get it right eventually. Knob.

Maybe we should Sign Ian Bennett from Huddersfield. Just think how easy it would be for club shop staff if every player was called Bennett, we could even incorporate it into the initial kit design.

[quote user="BW"]mark my words[/quote]

Well done sir - and your subsequent comments have shown you to be head and shoulders above many other posters - you know the ones I mean, those that hurl abuse and then disappear when it''s time to apologise for their insults - and they know who I mean, and in case they don''t, I shall refresh the memory of all and sundry:

RDS7, Ben, Hog, Mervmeister, Supermarket Prodigy, L4Cole, RCF

You guys were quick enough to share your negative views on BW - but seem veeerrrrrrrryyyy slowwwwwwwww to apologise!

Now, I won''t be surprised if this post brings about another swathe of abuse - but remember, I am not the guilty party here, so "Man up" and profer your apologies and maybe this forum can move away from guttersniping!

Finally, well done to Lappinitup for your comments - at least it''s nice to know that someone can start a positive ball rolling, which has subsequently had support from a few others.

Good Post BW

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Haha I think back to BW saying about Whittingham, Snodgrass and Maynard joining us.

He had no idea. He got Bennett right, but then if you name enough players you''re bound to get it right eventually.[/quote]I tend to agree.  If BW actually has a ''source'' then perhaps next time he should wait until he has solid information before posting about all and sundry.  Unless he gets something right again - without posting numerous other rumours - he has no credibility in my eyes, and more fool you who have fallen for it.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Haha I think back to BW saying about Whittingham, Snodgrass and Maynard joining us.

He had no idea. He got Bennett right, but then if you name enough players you''re bound to get it right eventually. Knob.[/quote]

But can you deny that the club were close to making these guys signings or were looking at these guys? Sometimes the deal is just not right for the club hence why deals don''t happen. But if you look at this post i am almost so certain at a early part in the day. I don''t really want to talk about Ryan Bennett now because i know there will be the odd tool ready to criticise me all that matters is we have a great young player on our books now. Future England star.

I can''t say for sure whether the club were looking at those three players, but neither can you. The proof is in the fact that we didn''t sign any of those three players and one of them signed for another Championship club yesterday.

"Norwich City signing Ryan Bennett has

revealed he was heading to Swansea for contract talks before making a dramatic

deadline-day switch to the Canaries.

The Welsh club had not agreed a fee with Peterborough United when Norwich

made a last gasp swoop.

"Swansea were interested and I had to make my way down there because of the

deadline," he told the Posh website.

"I got near Windsor then got the phone call to turn around. That''s football

and it''s something I had to deal with." 

odd old night

I presume McNally tweeted once the car had turned round.

A three and a half year contract again shows the commitment the club have to long term development. It also shows the importance of the team fighting for that 7th/8th place. That extra prize money from a higher league position would enable three players of the quality of Bennett to be signed.

Don''t criticise them, they were right to doubt me i got things wrong in the past. However i hope Ben never returns just seems like a little twerp to me.