Sign in to follow this  
unique

CMS

With just one goal in the last four months, the Norwich hierarchy must be applauded for dodging that bullet....

Surely you realise it would have been a lot different here? (probably).

Lambert has brought players in from Championship and League One predominantly and turned them into a premiership squad/team. If he had managed to sign CMS, we have no reason to think he wouldn''t be doing a lot better here....

I''ve always thought he was over-rated, any decent striker with a bit of pace would have scored goals in the Peterborough side last season.

His finishing is average & now he''s stepped up a level where his pace & work-rate doesn''t get him 3-4-5 chances a game he''s not scoring regularly.

He''s a very good player, and scares the hell out of opposing defenders with his pace and work rate.

Problem is that Brighton don''t play to his strengths and that shows. Lambert targeted him, and I am confident he would have been a success here.

Morison scored goals in a below average Championship side, CMS isn''t scoring goals in a below average Championship side....seems to me that Lambert made the right choice. Simple.