Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Surprised!!!!

I''m just a little surprised at the number of negative p[osts re team performance, selection, new stand etc.

Yesterday was a good performance and excellent result against one of the Divisions better teams. Fortunately they left their shooting boots at home and missed two excellent chances in first half. Some players did not perform Paul McV and Iwan, but those apart it was an excellent hard won point.

When we get to the Premier hopefully it will spell the demise of the awful drum band, they''ve been playing here for 3 years and still have the one tune (if you can call it that). Such entertainment (if you can call it that) only reinforces the country cousin mythology.

Agree with you pete i thought we played better than we had the previous 2 games but only managed to draw which we all would have taken when we went 1 nil down .So i dont know why people are being so negitive all but 1 result went for us again . The biggest disopointment was the attitude of the west ham players repka putting his head in the refs face, carrick plus zamora whinging every time a rare decision went against them as for etherington the blokes an idiot the ref asked 3 times to place the ball correctly ,as to pardews excuse he didnt know what he was on about just does not cut any ice as etherington moved the ball at least twice and gestured to the ref .Also harewood playing dead after accidently get aslight brush of malkys trailing hand .It was refreshing to hear worthy mention the penalty we may or may not had, but didnt berate the ref for this. Another good days work OTBC