Sign in to follow this  
NWC

James Vaughan playing again.

JV''s back tomorrow night for the ressies against Chelski.Anyone going to watch?? If so could they feedback to the forum.Cheers.

Didn''t Lambert say that Ward would get some time and he would have to assess Vaughan to see if he''s ready or did I get that the wrong way round and Vaughan is confirmed to get some minutes and Ward needs to be assessed?

Didn''t Lambert say that Ward would get some time and he would have to assess Vaughan to see if he''s ready or did I get that the wrong way round and Vaughan is confirmed to get some minutes and Ward needs to be assessed?

Vaughan tweeted that he would be playing

WLTFO - thought so too, but JV''s tweeted tonight that he''s playing. see below.

James Vaughan

: are you gona be playing for the reserves next game pal? if so im gona come watch :)” yes sir 2morrow night

PL being cagey again!!!!!

Nooooooo!!! Curse the opposition instead! lol. I''m glad Vaughan and Ward are coming back. Especially excited to see JV coming back though as he''s the one I was most eager to see this season. Gutted about his injuries but hope he comes back stronger than ever and plays a big part for us now. Got to admit that I''ll be cacking it everytime he plays though due to his bad luck with injuries (and assault by Tamas!). Be chuffed is he gets 45mins or more for reserves unscathed

Get in! Regardless of the score I would''ve been happy with JV coming through unscathed and getting some mintues under his belt. An hour is pretty impressive too. Hopefully plays a part in the cup game now and builds himself up

any one noticed!?Evry fit player who not often play for us was on line this night and play but only Leon Barnett not bench in league not future for reserves too...Its not often happen under lambert but seems there is somthing betwen  PL and him imo and we may be already see last Barnett game for us...

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Any of Ward, Tierney or Vaughan gonna play on Saturday do you think? Would love to see Vaughany - late cameo maybe?[/quote]both ward and Vaughan played 60 min so is possible but not much likly because with +11 from relagation we must play full squad and try to go to next round !With some luck press draw we are  3-4 games from glory...

Just over 3,100  watched an entertaining 3-3 draw.

JV was withdrawn after an hour and Tierney came off later.

Scorers: JV., Brindley and Loza.

Team: Steer, Brindley, Tierney, Ward, a young lad who unfortunately I dont know his name, Bennett, Lappin, Ball, Dawkin, JV and Wilbrahams.

Loza came on for JV (60 mins) and there were two other substitutions.

You read my mind Boris, I was just thinking the very same thing, not the flavour of the the month it seems our Barney boy............interesting.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Just over 3,100  watched an entertaining 3-3 draw.

JV was withdrawn after an hour and Tierney came off later.

Scorers: JV., Brindley and Loza.

Team: Steer, Brindley, Tierney, Ward, a young lad who unfortunately I dont know his name, Bennett, Lappin, Ball, Dawkin, JV and Wilbrahams.

Loza came on for JV (60 mins) and there were two other substitutions.

[/quote]

How is young Brindley progressing?

Whats up with Barnet, not played for the first team for a while not even on the bench and now he doesn''t even play for the reserves?

[quote user="Ernie"]Whats up with Barnet, not played for the first team for a while not even on the bench and now he doesn''t even play for the reserves?[/quote]His other half is due to give birth.

A lot of extra people - me included - turned up last night to welcome back Wardy and Vaughan. I hope JV realises he has got a lot of personal support at Norwich who are really rooting for him. He can be like a fresh signing in the latter stages too.