Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Naughton signs up...

If confirmed brilliant. The young man is looking exceptional, he also will develop and if we were to sell we would get good money for him. But he has fitted in so, so well.

I hope this is the case.

Two loan signings free now. Work your magic Paul! And welcome about Naughton, keep up the good work!

Am I right in saying that loan deals in the Premier League also have to be completed by 11pm? If so, and we do sign Naughton, then I wonder if we have been working on a loan signing(s) behind the scenes too, or will we complete the season without any loans? Either way, signing Naughton sounds good to me! [:)]

ohy! you doubters - this is S-1970 not the other chancers - I don''t start that kind of BW style ballswang do I he''s signed! patience is a virtue...as my granny used to say.

Not according to McNally:

Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles · Details

Norwich City have failed to agree a fee with Tottenham to make Kyle Naughton''s loan deal a full transfer. #NCFC #THFC

david mcnally @davidmcnally62

@DuncanCastles Duncan, we didnt attempt to agree one. Season long loan.

really? damn you talk sport! Its national radio (albeit "the sun" on the airwaves)...so may be that was my failing. crystal set is in the bin! Sorry folks.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]really? damn you talk sport! Its national radio (albeit "the sun" on the airwaves)...so may be that was my failing. crystal set is in the bin! Sorry folks.[/quote]

I was well pleased when i heard it, that was what they said, had talksport on all day and finally something about norwich, turning it off now

Kyle Naughton is a quality player - even if we make no more signings, having him here on a permenant deal is a great move.

[quote user="NWC"]Kyle Naughton is a quality player - even if we make no more signings, having him here on a permenant deal is a great move.
[/quote]

Its not confirmed

NWC - It looks as though I was conned by national radio. I few others on here heard it, but I was the plum who took it as gospel.

I''ve had it with the media now - I''m only believing BW from now on.

however, not 11 yet.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]NWC - It looks as though I was conned by national radio. I few others on here heard it, but I was the plum who took it as gospel. I''ve had it with the media now - I''m only believing BW from now on. however, not 11 yet.[/quote]

BW''s not even 11?

[quote user="spencer 1970"]NWC - It looks as though I was conned by national radio. I few others on here heard it, but I was the plum who took it as gospel.

I''ve had it with the media now - I''m only believing BW from now on.

however, not 11 yet.[/quote]Hey, no worries mate - we still have him to the end of the season. Who knows, something might happen then. I think he is probably our most consistent player, and versatile too - would be a great signing.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morrisons black eye"]£ 4 million apparently[/quote]

I should imagine some of that is add ons. 

[/quote]£3m according to a Grimsby site, they''re entitled to a 25% cut.