Sign in to follow this  
BW

Short term loan Macheda

agreed by Manchester United waiting on player and agent to come in Jan

Well whether of not there is anything in it, you can still say he is a quality player.

Pace, strength and good finisher. The right type of sized club in the premiership for Macheda to join on loan if he wants to play more games this season. i suppose the s/t loan to cover for Vaughans injury is appropriate and also it worked for Wellback, frazier-Campbell and Sturridge last year. Who knows, nice name to even comment on though, whether it is realistic or not.

As mentioned above with two current loans it would seem that our hands are tied to sign on long term contracts which many would see as a bonus. But sure we will hear many names and that is why the transfer windows are so exciting, love speculation (ridiculous or not).

We can have short term loans with the two long term. Source now that would be telling wouldn''t it young Benjamin.

[quote user="BW"]We can have short term loans with the two long term. Source now that would be telling wouldn''t it young Benjamin.[/quote]

That is correct, but you are only ever allowed one player from another Premier League club on loan (short or long term). I''ll let you work out the rest...

Ye i wonder where that places De Laet to be honest maybe Lambert doesnt rate him?

Rumble in the Jungle. Margaret Thatcher Milk snatcher.

We shall see but i got Lupoli right all those years ago....so maybe it''s the same person who told me that?

I like the sound of this, I remember him bursting onto the scene and the pundits raving about him being the next big thing, hope this is isnt a wind up as i think he has the potential to do well in our team for a short stint in a similar ''pacheco/lansbury'' way.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="BW"]We can have short term loans with the two long term. Source now that would be telling wouldn''t it young Benjamin.[/quote]

That is correct, but you are only ever allowed one player from another Premier League club on loan (short or long term). I''ll let you work out the rest...

[/quote]and we already have 2.

[quote user="judderman"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]and we already have 2.[/quote]Sorry I mean one individual club, we already have De Laet from Man U so couldn''t have Macheda as well. Same as we couldn''t take another player from Tottenham while Naughton is still at the club.

Please do not let this be true, I will pay Man U to send him somewhere else. Absolute pile of crap, he''s leaving Man U end of the season anyway (seems to be consensus with the Manc fans). No better than what we have at the club and does not offer us anything different. I can understand the desire forn a short term loan deal in Jan, Vaughan seems to be ahead of his expected recovery date. I would guess from his Twitter comments that we will see him play towards the end of Jan- last thing i read is that he is just building up fitness now and strength in his knee/leg.Also hate the fact Macheda thinks he''s god''s gift to the footballing world- i say send him back to italyBW please say these is made up, or guess work, i really would not expect Lambert to sign this large pile of crap!

Can''t see any truth in this. Lack of goals is not a problem we have. Keeping them out is!

[quote user="BW"]We can have short term loans with the two long term.[/quote]We can''t.....

7.6 Not more than 2 temporary transfers shall be registered by a club at the same time...(from the premier league rulebook).

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BW"]We can have short term loans with the two long term.[/quote]We can''t.....

7.6 Not more than 2 temporary transfers shall be registered by a club at the same time...(from the premier league rulebook).[/quote]

I have been told by a Premier League club official that it is indeed possible (something like a short term loan isn''t covered under the temp transfer rule).

I don''t really get it either, but there is a loop hole apparently. The fact Lambert mentioned he might go for a loanee suggests that this is possible.

Ben you remind me of a young Brendo dear boy. However with puberty even he has found better things to do then to talks shite all day long

i didnt say that i said there is a agreement with united it is up to macheda and his representatives to decide now

JF although I agree we are finding the back of the net at the moment, goals win you games and you can never have enough options.

Vaughan will be out through till Feb at the earliest and that is with no real game practice, if either Holt or Morison get injured we will be left short. I would like S. Jackson to prove me wrong and maybe a returning C. Martin but I don''t think they can score the goals we need in the second half of the season.

I agree there are areas where you can highlight obvious areas where new players coming in can help us. Clean sheets and good defending can certainly help our cause and I believe they will be looked at and players will be brought in. But I also believe there will be an attacking striker coming in, we cannot rest on our laurels.

I think it is not unrealistic to look at strengthening the spine of the team.

Didn''t set the world a light on his last loan deal with Sampdoria. They got relegated and he scored one goal in the Coppa Italia... Samp fans must have been distraught, they sold Cassano & Pazzini to Milan & Inter respectively and got him & Maccarone as replacements.

I wouldn''t want him to be honest. If he hadn''t scored that goal against Aston Villa in the last minute I think he would have been bombed out of Man U a long while ago.

Not good enough.

I would rather have Pacheco back.

It seems the general consensus is he is not wanted however remember he is only 20 some players just need a little more time to develop and a proper chance. I am not sure whether i want him saying that to be honest either.