Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Merry Christmas Delia.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

God bless the dear old girl, that''s what I say.  I''ll raise a glass to her long life and prosperity as will I to all of you, for this is Christmas and we should all get together and feel alright.  I''ve got a bag of sensi if you want to come on over to the Antilles.  First reefer is on me. [Y] I''d write a longer message but I''m completely out of my head at the moment and the giant crab is trying to pass me some apple strudel.  Did I tell you I saw Mike Walker having a chat with Paul Lambert over a bag of chips?  I am the walrus.

[/quote]

Poor old  bor, he still has nightmares about that secret red love of his footballing life.

Ask Duncan.

OTBC

[/quote]

My best wishes for a safe and fruitful Christmas season to Delia, the management, players and supporters. My good wishes to all who post. I am off for a while to watch proceedings from afar. On The Ball City!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]An unmerry Xmas Dealia....I hope your pudding sags![/quote]

Ha!! Give it a rest Wiz, we all know you''d love your spuds to accompany her pudding, saggy or not!!! [:$]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]An unmerry Xmas Dealia....I hope your pudding sags![/quote]

Ha!! Give it a rest Wiz, we all know you''d love your spuds to accompany her pudding, saggy or not!!! [:$]

[/quote]

I''m fairly sure his own pudding wouldn''t rise to the occasion.

"I''m fairly sure his own pudding wouldn''t rise to the occasion"

maybe if he didn''t spend so much time pulling it

Happy Christmas Mr & Mrs Smith, thanks for all my presents this year and not making me wait for Christmas Day!

Sorry to be late adding my best wishes but have just got back from abroad!!

I''d take delia (as majority shareholder) over any of the billionaires who can''t account as to where they got their money from as, when the going gets tough they would soon sell their shares to the highest bidder with no regard to the fans that love the club it would be highest price as that''s how they ended up with loads of cash( by being ruthless) nice people go nowhere in buisness