Sign in to follow this  
JF

Leon Mckenzie.

Retires this wkend. Good write up here http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16167053.stm

Would be good if some City fans could turn up at the game to help give his career a good finale.

I''m sure it would give him a boost to see some yellow and green there.

If I wasn''t already off to Everton I''d go.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

Is this the same player who left us in the lurch, in the transfer window, when we had no suitable replacement lined up!!!

[/quote]

the football managers decision to sell him and the football managers decision to not sign a replacement....

Worthy was vastly out of his depth by then and i think had started to lose the plot.

He scored against the scum

He''ll score another one (hopefully at the weekend)

Mckenzie, woaaaaaah...

Leon was a guest on Talksport today talking about his career and personal problems ahead of his retirement tomorrow. Lengthy detailed interview from 12:08pm through till 1pm. Its worth a listen to hear what he''s been through. Just shows how little us fans know.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/60391

Just read the article, a nice write up.  A good player for us, always gave 100% for the cause, perhaps not the most gifted footballer, but he knew where the net was and scored some vital goals...

I think we owe him a verse of one of our fav songs...

TOP OF THE LEAGUE

AT PORTMAN ROAD

TOP OF THE LEAGUE

AT PORTMAN ROAD

Good luck with your music career Leon...

[quote user="JF"]Retires this wkend. Good write up here http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16167053.stm[/quote]

He scored against the Scum

That''s all he ever done.

Good luck Leon.

[quote user="lake district canary"]"He scored against the Scum That''s all he ever done" A little unfair, Chops maybe?[/quote]

Not to mention grammatically disastrous.  Use the Queen''s English, man, for the love of God himself!  Did you not go to school, or college, or have a parent able to explain the basics of your language?

[quote user="lake district canary"]"He scored against the Scum That''s all he ever done" A little unfair, Chops maybe?[/quote]

Not to mention grammatically disastrous.  Use the Queen''s English, man, for the love of God himself!  Did you not go to school, or college, or have a parent able to explain the basics of your language?

I don''t know how true this is but I heard " that he was sleeping with damien francis''s mrs" did anyone else hear this or is it just utter garbage

[quote user="Mr McGoo"]I don''t know how true this is but I heard " that he was sleeping with damien francis''s mrs" did anyone else hear this or is it just utter garbage[/quote]

This i can confirm 100% true i cannot say totally how but i have seen the divorce settlement

[quote user="badman86"]

[quote user="Mr McGoo"]I don''t know how true this is but I heard " that he was sleeping with damien francis''s mrs" did anyone else hear this or is it just utter garbage[/quote]

This i can confirm 100% true i cannot say totally how but i have seen the divorce settlement

[/quote]

no you havent... i have seen the B*****s you type on this message board though.