Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Unchanged team - 442

1424: EVERTON v NORWICH (1500)
Everton:
Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jagielka, Baines, Gueye, Neville, Fellaini, Osman, Cahill, Saha. Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Distin, Rodwell, McAleny.
Norwich: Ruddy, Naughton, Martin, Whitbread, Tierney, Crofts, Fox, Hoolahan, Surman, Morison, Holt. Subs: Rudd, Johnson, Jackson, Pilkington, Bennett, Barnett, Wilbraham.

Looks good[Y]

On paper,Everton have a strong team.Let''s hope they have a bad day.

Lets show Newcastle that Holt and Morison don''t just cause trouble when teams are missing all there centre backs...

Very happy Lambert has stuck with the same team.

I think there are so many options I would like to see a 4-4-2 of Ruddy, Naughton, Martin, Whitbread, Tierney, Benno, Crofts, Fox, Johnson, Morison, Holt.

Just know I would rather baines and drenthe up against benno and naughton, think over the game that would be the key area. I can see those players performing better, felt Crofts struggled against guiterrez (?) last wk, but also posing questions with Benno adding much needed pace to join in the attack with the other three sitting back a little.

But if it were the same team I can certainly see why you would stick with the same team as it is rare to split a winning team. Crofts energy with Fox assured in front of the back four and Surman pick out the odd pass. Hoolahan with a slightly free role feeding Morison and Holt.

I just think we have players we can put out who can do a job, but then our bench does now begin to look strong with all having prem. experience this season, Benno, Pilky, Johnson etc.

I was about to turn it off, was becoming unbearable. But we''ve picked up a little/Everton have slowed down.

Think its maybe a bit unfair to say we are terrible, probably largely down to great play from Everton for first 20 mins.

Actually feel pretty sorry for Everton.

They don''t deserve to be behind, could have easily scored a couple by now, they just don''t seem to have any luck. Lets hope it continues for the rest of this game.....

Same for me Herman, my commentator is really really annoying as well. Think the sound is just quiet, as I can kind of here some noise from the crowd.

Were still not playing very well, but Everton are just so unlucky, hopefully it will continue for the rest of the game.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Same for me Herman, my commentator is really really annoying as well. Think the sound is just quiet, as I can kind of here some noise from the crowd. Were still not playing very well, but Everton are just so unlucky, hopefully it will continue for the rest of the game.[/quote]

Aye he is a bit of a twit."Non-league striker"??!!

Holt needs to behave in the 2nd half. No doubt the ref will see the replay by then.

Good chance for Morison there too.

Everything Surman tries to do, just seems to not work. I''m sure he is a good player, just lacking something. Either luck or ability, not sure which one yet.