Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Where was lambert?

In the post match interview, apparently lambert said something along the lines of '' I didn''t see the goal, I wasn''t there, don''t ask where I was''

I''m not suggesting there''s anything suspicious... But where was he?!

When i USED to sit behind the home dugout he has disappeared down the players tunnel for two or three minutes during the odd game.I think it is all that water he drinks over the course of ninty minutes.[;)]

When i USED to sit behind the home dugout he has disappeared down the players tunnel for two or three minutes during the odd game.I think it is all that water he drinks over the course of ninty minutes.[;)]

[quote user="Tom"]In the post match interview, apparently lambert said something along the lines of '' I didn''t see the goal, I wasn''t there, don''t ask where I was''

I''m not suggesting there''s anything suspicious... But where was he?![/quote]

Dropping his kids off at the pool.

PL was on camera 1-2 min after goal and i never seen him so much woried and disapointed at same time have his head on his hands and say fuck wow.

I belive he was disapointed with his sub choise 1 min before goal to put Wilbra for Moro really so risky change who not work at all because idea sure was we to try keep ball in Everton part but this never happpen and we keep struggle till the very end.

No doubt many players look tired and shuld be at least 4 changes imo for Tuesday.

We are on very impressive position at the moment must keep add points next weeks with better performence culd be the bonus :)

Could have been a wee break or could he have been talking to Morison, making sure he was ok after being subbed  - arm round the shoulder job?

His man management is second to none, so it wouldn''t be a surprise to see him consoling/boosting players or whatever.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tom"]In the post match interview, apparently lambert said something along the lines of '' I didn''t see the goal, I wasn''t there, don''t ask where I was'' I''m not suggesting there''s anything suspicious... But where was he?![/quote] Dropping his kids off at the pool.[/quote]

Sending some friends off to the coast?