Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

FAO Smooth

So we just beat the Giants. Fortunately results have gone our way and it means that if the Browns can beat Arizona (big IF there) then we don''t drop out of the top 5 draft spots which keeps us on track for an elite QB (hopefully RG3, Id take him over Luck to be honest).

How do you like your chances tomorrow on MNF?

Did you see the Packers game? WOW. I''m so pleased for Romeo Crenell making the most of his shot as a Head Coach. Means you still have a shot at Home field advantage if the packers lose out too doesn''t it? (I think it''s highly unlikely the Packers lose out though!!)

Great win, the Giants really never got in the game and that is credit to the redskins. I have not seen the second lot of games yet, so interesting to see how that tough Arizona d does, altho I did see P. Hillis rock straight through. The NFC is very tough with obviously ATL having another play off space pretty much booked. Lot of teams that are playing well as we enter the last few weeks.

On MNF, I expect our D to be pretty tidy but I also expect a loss. Our offensive play has been poor, again if we keep it close possibly it can happen. Don''t think the Steelers are as rock solid as I would havesaid through this season.Pouncey may be out and Big Ben may be hampered if Aldon SMith can get an early hit on the left side the better. So it could be a low scorer. I like our wide out Kyle Williams who may have some luck in the middle.

Thought the chiefs in the first half had blown it, field goals in the red zone when touchdowns were needed. I have always liked Romeo Crenell, tough time in Cleveland but a very promising Chiefs D and Orton impressed on his first start. Great receivers in Breaston and Bowe, Thomas Jones and McLain offer plenty of good weapons. But total shock, exactly what the packers needed, get home field at home and also maybe knock the bears out later this season. But they are looking very much like the cream once more, although I would have the Saints closely behind.

Think home field is possible for us, we play St. Louis (tough d) and Seattle away (12th man). Both could give us a great opportunity to test our ineffective Offence and get some confidence against two good defences.