Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Conference South for me this week, and top of the table Woking (52 points from 21 games, away record 8-1-1-29-11) should win at bottom club Thurrock (12 points from 19 games, home record 0-2-7-5-24).

Best of luck Davo and all PUPs!

Conference for me where Newport County (3-3-6-13-15) entertain Fleetwood Town (8-1-2-24-16)

Newport County v Fleetwood Town........Away win.

Goog luck Davo.

Greetings all,

After another disaster last week I shall be saying away from those nasty Jeermans for the rest of the season!

Instead I''m of to Greece and table topping Olympiacos who are entertaining Giannina on Sunday. Giannina have only managed one point away from home so far this season so I''m going for an Olympiacos Home Win.

Good luck Davo

Sheff Wed v Uddersfeeled for me.  Sheff Wed are the napsters friend this season and Uddersfeeled are struggling for consistency so to be the odds of 5/4 look generous to me.

Sheff Wed to win

Good luck all!

Burton to beat Dagenham and Redbridge.

D&R struggling at the bottom and havent won a game (excluding FA cup) since October 1st. No doubt this is the weekend they turn it around however against burton in 5th i dont see it.

Off to Spain and Segunda B, Group 4.

Real Betis II to win at home against Roquetas.

Real Betis II with a 6-2-0 and 13/4 home record.

Roquetas with a 1-2-5 and 3/12 away record.

Current odds of 1/4.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Real Madrid are a bit shorter than usual because they''re playing a half decent side in Sevilla, however the gulf is still huge and they''ll be wanting to bounce back from last week so I''ll go:

Sevilla v REAL MADRID - Away Win - 2/5

Usually Barcelona are the fashionable pick, so am very surprised to see no one going for them this week. I''ll take up the baton and pick Barcelona who should beat Santos in the World club cup final on Sunday. They have vowed to win for the injured David Villa, and with an otherwise full strength squad they should take care of a talented Santos team.

Best of luck Davo.

[quote user="Jellytot"]I think Leeds will get a win against Coventry tomorrow.

Good luck everybody[/quote]

I think Leeds are at home to Reading tomorrow rather than Coventry

Tough looking week this time with few obvious choices.

I''m going for Wolves vs Stoke - home win

[quote user="GMF"][quote user="Jellytot"]I think Leeds will get a win against Coventry tomorrow. Good luck everybody[/quote] I think Leeds are at home to Reading tomorrow rather than Coventry[/quote]

Thanks GMF. Jellytot is away for the weekend but I just got a message to change her nap from Leeds to Peterborough who are playing Coventry this weekend.

I''m thinking Rangers will be far too strong for lowly Cally Thistle, especially at home.

Rangers Home Win for me please.

Good Luck to you all!!

Both myself and my Mear Kat are going for a Premier League away win, but not for the same team!

I''ll be backing Chelsea to see off Wigan and my Mear Kat thinks that Man Utd will beat QPR at Loftus Road.

Good Luck Davo and all our PUPs

Greek super league for me this week...

Panathanaikos 4,0,0, 13, 4 at home to Asteros Triploli 0,0,5, 1 ,11 - home win please NN.  Its very tight at the top of the Greek Super league.  I wanted to offer something different to everyone else, I dont think anyone selected Panathanaikos yet, and it would appear they are nailed on with a good home record against an abysmal away record...

On a side note, i''m feeling confident about Norwich tomorrow.  I had a nice touch with 50p on 4-2 to us last week at 66/1, and i''m going for goals and a victory for us.  I can see us winning, Everton are shot shy, and I can see us picking up a 3-1 win...  I''m doing a few different scorecast bets, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 4-2 and 4-3, some very good prices to be had there. 

Good luck everyone, and lets hope we''re celebrating again... 

Thank you all for giving me so many good picks.

Ok here are my picks:

Linfield Vs Glenavon - Home Win (Mr Bump & Mr Chops)

AC MIlan V Siena - Home Win (Yankee, Tilly, NYC and Pete)

Juventus V Novara - home Win - (Herman, Kathy, Beausant, Cosmic Twin, Legend Iwan)

Wigan V Chelsea - Away Win (Boyo'', Duncan edwards, NorfolkChance1, Fellas, Bore Bore Bor, Shack Attack, GingerPele, DDD)

Chralton V Oldham - Home Win (Banana, Gregt, LeedsCanary)

Woking V Thurrock - Home Win (Graham Humphrey, Statto)

This was a lot harder than my week last year because unlike that week when there was no form to go by this time round there are so many good picks for teams in form. Some picks came close (the ones in Greece and Dortmund) but I have decided on these 6. Hopefully they''ll come off.

I''m down in London for the day tomorrow so hopefully by the time I get back I''ll still be in with a chance.

For reference my pick this week will be a Juve win. I wouldn''t normally go for one quite so popular but as I''m picking it doesn''t matter :)

Davo

Sorry for the late pick, can''t quite believe it is Friday again already.

This week I''m going to opt for my local team.

Woking vs Thurrock - home win

Yay go Woking!

Good luck everyone!

Sorry I''m late...League 1 this week

Carlisle to win at home against Wycombe.

Good luck everyone. especially Davo