Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

There's only one f in ref!

If these are the professional refs ,give me the old part-timers from the fizzy pop league,there appear to be too many prima donnas who must think we pay to watch them and appear to want to suck up to the big-boy clubs, even handed and continuety are phrases that seem sadly lacking amongst what are supposedly the best refs in the country

Agreed, absolute keck again today. I didn''t believe that the Premiership refs were biased towards the established Premiership clubs, but I am now convinced that they are. I believe that they look after the clubs that they think will stay up, so that they don''t get any stick next season. I think that Mark Clattenburg is the only Fizzy League ref that got promoted this season, and he looks to be the only one who knows what he''s doing. The linesmen aren''t much better, either; the one on our (City Stand) side today made some awful decisions in the first half, including an offside against Leon that was abysmal.

I Agree he was completely biased nothing was given our way in the first halve . if i was to do my job that bad i would be fired no worries ?