Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

This bloke on Canary Call. Rob

Glad someone else thinks the same he does my head in. Loves himself and acts as though he is a player calling Lambert gaffer etc. He knows very little about football and just makes crap up most of the time instead of listening to other peopes views.

He can''t go 5 mins without saying "my great mate Paul McVeigh. I can''t listen to their programme on friday night as its so cringeworthy!

He is marginally more knowledgeable than Dale Gordon though! But that''s not saying much.

Who did rob Butler have to pay to do that Job?  he is just some fan.. no more than you or I.. i want to present it next week.is he one of these hangers on?

My other half heard that chap on the car radio recently with Paul McVeigh; because she knows P McV she came into the house asking “whoever is that rude man talking on the radio with Paul?” I explained he was his radio presenter sidekick – he was there to add some stimulus to the debate etc…

Her opinion: “Well he just sounds plain rude to me”!…”How can that be entertainment”?...

They wouldnt be my choice for canary call either but guess having someone different on there every week means the BBC dont have to employ anyone full time which costs money.

Come back Neil Adams [:)]

[quote user=" jarroldstander"]If you want a few rubbish jokes in a midweek chat slot he’s your man, but as a matchday radio presenter I think he’s completely unprofessional.[/quote]

Who''s the other chap someone called Darrel Russell

I really like the McV and Butler double act and Butler as a presenter on Canary Call is far better than Matt Gudgeon and more interesting than Daryl Sutch. People on here would kill for his job.

[quote user="Charlesberg"]I really like the McV and Butler double act and Butler as a presenter on Canary Call is far better than Matt Gudgeon and more interesting than Daryl Sutch. People on here would kill for his job.[/quote]Somebody loves you Rob [:D]

I only hear Rob Butler on Canary Call and I think he is a great improvement on Neil Adams. I liked Neil as co commentator but thought he allowed the idiots to run on.

Butler interrupts the boring ones and keeps the programme moving. He makes it what it should be i.e. a two way conversation with supporters. If anyone has listened to the after match call ins with other big clubs (like us!) they mostly have a presenter that refuse to take any nonsense and it''s all the better for it.

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Sorry but in my opinion he is annoying and jibbering rubbish[/quote]

I couldn''t agree more. I can''t stand Butler''s irritating voice. He sounds as though he''s doing a poor impression of Ricky Gervais most of the time.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user=" jarroldstander"]If you want a few rubbish jokes in a midweek chat slot he’s your man, but as a matchday radio presenter I think he’s completely unprofessional.[/quote]

Who''s the other chap someone called Darrel Russell

[/quote]

OOps, Hearing aid wearig down in battery power.

I guess it should come with a warning before he comes on

WARNING

If you are old you won''t like the following radio presenter. Please, continue to fear change and hark back to the good old days of neull

[quote user="Reasonable Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]Pardon me for being thick, but what or who is neull?

[/quote][/quote]

Is it him? Well I''d never have guessed....

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I only hear Rob Butler on Canary Call and I think he is a great improvement on Neil Adams. I liked Neil as co commentator but thought he allowed the idiots to run on.

Butler interrupts the boring ones and keeps the programme moving. He makes it what it should be i.e. a two way conversation with supporters. If anyone has listened to the after match call ins with other big clubs (like us!) they mostly have a presenter that refuse to take any nonsense and it''s all the better for it.[/quote]Neil Adams is a God, the Canary Call where the guy kept asking him ''do they do it in training Neil'' and he started to lose his rag, funniest radio ever.I don''t think Rob Butler is too bad, I wish I had his job.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Pardon me for being thick, but what or who is neull?

[/quote]

Mimicking a stereotypical Canary Caller with a Norfolk accent; namely those who opened their call to Nial Adams with ‘Oroight Neull?’