Sign in to follow this  
bringbackandyhughes

Morrison to miss 3 games

Watched the stream online and the cameras clearly caught him deliberately standing on Johnson''s achilles as he ran outvafer a corner near the end. As the ref missed it I assume he can be banned retrospectively? If so, he''s a silly silly boy ad will be a huge miss for us as he was outstanding again tonight.

I think I''m right in saying that it will only be an issue if the referee includes it in his report and admits that he missed the incident. Could be one where our lower profile in the media works to our advantage.

Strange headline and post for a newbie  on the site tonight ??

I think something like this could be picked up by the cameras and reported to the FA by the club. I''m sure Roger Johnson will have something to say about it to the manager, hopefully the FA have enough on their plate to worry about this. Pretty silly thing to do, let''s hope its kept on the low.

I was at the game sat right near the corner and I missed it so it must have been subtle. Morison was absolute garbage tonight, he couldn''t be bothered to chase anything and only came to life for short 5minute bursts (more so after Simeon came on, that seemed to ignite him a bit) - on the whole it''s comfortably the worst game Moro has had for us.

I didn''t notice this either. Yes, agreed kick it off. Didn''t do much. His highlight of the game was the handbags with Tierney in the first half for not playing a ball first time which the Wolves fans above us enjoyed!

No his highlight was definitely the assist for Simeon''s goal, he skinned their defender and put it on a plate for Jacko. Aside from that he was poor, which is a shame as I really like him as a player and normally he adds a lot to the side.

Any of the people slagging off our second top scorer realise he put a real shift in Saturday whilst under the weather? Then three days later he’s called absolute garbage, despite the fact he still managed to help set up a goal and more than likely still struggling with whatever he had at the weekend. Beyond belief.

That''s what an assist is City 1st...

I''m not saying he is garbage, I said I really like him as a player but he was poor tonight. Read my post before you start slagging me off...

Strnge how different people see different things. I thought Morison and Holt played well again tonight. They combined well and also made space for Surman and Hoolahan. I thought Morison worked his socks off all game. I can only think of one incident when he didn''t and that was when he had no chance of getting the ball and berated the pass. I bet the Wolves defence are glad they don''t have to deal with him every week.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Hello hello PC Angel on duty late tonight[;)]

Were u at Molineux Nutty?

I''m not trying to have any kind of dig, just wondering if maybe it was a case of those who were there seeing what the TV cameras din''t pick up when Moro was ambling round the pitch looking lost for large spells as everyone who streamed it seems to think he had a great game, whilst those that were there are saying he was poor.

He''s still one of my favourite players, I think he could easily be worth 6 or 7 mill by summer - that volley the other week was reminiscent of Gossy technique!

I know its only the Sun, but they gave Morison MoM, but saying that they also said that we were bidding to bounce back from defeat at Everton.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="City1st"]

"the assist for Simeon''s goal"

looked like a pass to me

[/quote][/quote]

If it does come an issue then perhaps thet should look at the bit where Surman gets a load of studs in his ear from that crazy tackle in the box, definatly a sending off IMO 

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I was at the game and thought he was very good. He gave their defenders a headache all night.

Him, Surman and Wes the picks for me.[/quote]^^^ This.Morison was excellent and caused their defenders problems all night. You can see they hate playing against him.We are lucky to have him in a yellow (or green last night) shirt.

Steve Morison is a player who clearly thinks he''s better then he actually is. I can''t help but think he believes he''s the star of the team when you watch him stroll around the pitch. The second he had his head turned at Milwall he stopped performing for them, He''s ony here to be in the premier league and would jump at the oppotunity to play for a bigger club for more money. The truth is Morison is lucky to be playing at this level. Having said all of this I do believe he is an effective player for us, But he''s no where near as good as he or some fans believe.

I am in utter disgust and disbelief that some people on here have said ''morison was garbage'' ''worst game he''s had for us''  some of you really have no idea whatsoever.  I really don''t know which game some of you were watching...absolute disgrace.  By all means have an opinion but don''t bother it''s a completely ridicuolus one

I thought that was Tierney in fairness kick it off, but if it was Morison, I''ll happily accept that as his highlight of the game.

He had a few threatening moments - he''s got more pace than Holt so he looks more threatening when he does get in behind in a foot race. But he hardly set the world alight did he.

It wasn''t Morison''s best game for us, yet for some reason in most people eyes that overshadows his drilled pass for the 2nd goal, and his intelligent decision to leave the ball to run for Hoolahan (resulting in the goal) when many players would have kept on running and been flagged for offside.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Hello hello PC Angel on duty late tonight[;)]

[/quote]

Don''t take the piss, it''s quite obvious that CA suspected the OP of being a trolling scummer with such a post.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Steve Morison is a player who clearly thinks he''s better then he actually is. I can''t help but think he believes he''s the star of the team when you watch him stroll around the pitch. The second he had his head turned at Milwall he stopped performing for them, He''s ony here to be in the premier league and would jump at the oppotunity to play for a bigger club for more money. The truth is Morison is lucky to be playing at this level. Having said all of this I do believe he is an effective player for us, But he''s no where near as good as he or some fans believe.[/quote]

Really? What evidence do you have for making such an outrageous statement? Are you honestly a big expert on Millwall? How often did you watch them last season? How good do you think he believes he is? Yet again, ridiculous post based on sweet F.A.

[quote user="bringbackandyhughes"]Watched the stream online and the cameras clearly caught him deliberately standing on Johnson''s achilles as he ran outvafer a corner near the end. As the ref missed it I assume he can be banned retrospectively? If so, he''s a silly silly boy ad will be a huge miss for us as he was outstanding again tonight.[/quote]

A clear accident

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Steve Morison is a player who clearly thinks he''s better then he actually is. I can''t help but think he believes he''s the star of the team when you watch him stroll around the pitch. The second he had his head turned at Milwall he stopped performing for them, He''s ony here to be in the premier league and would jump at the oppotunity to play for a bigger club for more money. The truth is Morison is lucky to be playing at this level. Having said all of this I do believe he is an effective player for us, But he''s no where near as good as he or some fans believe.[/quote]

Who needs enemies when you have your own supporters!

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

If we want this incident to go unnoticed, why create a thread to highlight it?

[/quote]

Perhaps the question should be addressed to the binner who started it.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

If we want this incident to go unnoticed, why create a thread to highlight it?

[/quote]

Perhaps the question should be addressed to the binner who started it.